Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
From the article you posted: Rappers referencing old songs in their lyrics is no new trend.:yeshrug:

:heh:I guess most rappers are thiefs in your book then since Jay, 50 Cent, Kanye, Nas, Rick Ross, Meek Mill.... have all quoted other people's lyrics in their songs.
None of those have ever been sued and forced to pay out $100k by a judge :umad:

Maybe the rappers they borrowed from actually respected them :jbhmm:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
None of those have ever been sued and forced to pay out $100k by a judge :umad:

Maybe the rappers they borrowed from actually respected them :jbhmm:
:duck:He was never sued or forced to pay by a judge so thats a lie. Also he isnt a thief if he paid 100k for it so thats another lie. Post some facts. You sound like the typical coli drake hater. Get a life if you aint got real shyt to say.:umad:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
He was never sued though so thats a lie. Also he isnt a thief if he paid 100k for it so thats another lie. Post some facts. You sound like the typical coli drake hater. Get a life if you aint got real shyt to say.
:mjlol: I didn't pay enough attention to the story to know all the details and I'm not here to debate with you clown. Ya boy is a fraud tho that much is confirmed :umad:. You sound hurt like you just found out Santa isn't real :lolbron: don't worry young'n you'll be over it before you hit ya teens :therethere:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:mjlol: I didn't pay enough attention to the story to know all the details and I'm not here to debate with you clown. Ya boy is a fraud tho that much is confirmed :umad:. You sound hurt like you just found out Santa isn't real :lolbron: don't worry young'n you'll be over it before you hit ya teens :therethere:
So you didnt even read the article you posted and you're tryna make facts out of it. Yup. Typical fake ass coli cac. :camby:You the real fraud not Drake.​

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
:duck:He was never sued or forced to pay by a judge so thats a lie. Also he isnt a thief if he paid 100k for it so thats another lie. Post some facts. You sound like the typical coli drake hater. Get a life if you aint got real shyt to say.:umad:
I just caught this :russ:

I guess rappers buying verses is nothing to be ashamed of in 2016 :bryan:

He only paid out after he got called out for stealing too, don't try and act like he paid upfront and got permission to use those lines :ufdup:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
So you didnt even read the article you posted and you're tryna make facts out of it. Yup. Typical fake ass coli cac. :camby:You the real fraud not Drake.​
The story was from 2013, unlike you stans I don't remember the full details to every drake story over the past 5 years :russ:.

So Drake ain't a fraud now? :lolbron: whatever will help you sleep at night young'n :mjlol:

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
He stupid for that. nikka went from regional to nationwide because of Drake's co-sign & he's complaining about not getting a call as opposed to a text? He should be happy that nikka even reached out to him.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I just caught this :russ:

I guess rappers buying verses is nothing to be ashamed of in 2016 :bryan:

He only paid out after he got called out for stealing too, don't try and act like he paid upfront and got permission to use those lines :ufdup:

I would call Playaz Circle frauds for tryna sue him. Thats a bytch ass move when quoting other rappers happens all the time in rap. They on some fake ass hater shyt imo. And who the fukk are those guys? I dont even know the song he referenced. Drake won since PC are still nobodies compared to Drake.

And:umad:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
I would call Playaz Circle frauds for tryna sue him. Thats a bytch ass move when quoting other rappers happens all the time in rap. They on some fake ass hater shyt imo. And who the fukk are those guys? I dont even know the song he referenced. Drake won since PC are still nobodies compared to Drake.

And:umad:

:mjlol: I'm not even gonna dignify this with a respnse

@10bands50bands100bandsQM @spliz @hexagram23 come peep the bullshyt these kids are saying these days

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:mjlol: I'm not even gonna dignify this with a respnse

@10bands50bands100bandsQM @spliz @hexagram23 come peep the bullshyt these kids are saying these days
Typical cac calling your friends to help you think of a valid argument. Sue a rapper cause he referenced ur line in his song. Yea thats so hip-hop. FOH. nikkaz saw Drake was the one that used it and thought they broke asses could get a quick pay out. Drake aint got time for that bs so he cut them a check that is pocket money to him. Plain and simple.