Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Typical cac calling your friends to help you think of a valid argument. Sue a rapper cause he referenced ur line in his song. Yea thats so hip-hop. FOH. nikkaz saw Drake was the one that used it and thought they broke asses could get a quick pay out. Drake aint got time for that bs so he cut them a check that is pocket money to him. Plain and simple.

nikkas on here know I'm no cac :russ:, nice deflection though. I called em in cuz I know they'd get a good laugh and I'm tired of replying to your dumbass I got shyt to do.

Stick to discussing pop music cuz you obviously out of your element when it comes to Hip-Hop.

:russ: at "referenced a line" he stole half the verse :bryan:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
nikkas on here know I'm no cac :russ:, nice deflection though. I called em in cuz I know they'd get a good laugh and I'm tired of replying to your dumbass I got shyt to do.

Stick to discussing pop music cuz you obviously out of your element when it comes to Hip-Hop.

:russ: at "referenced a line" he stole half the verse :bryan:
:heh:Agree to disagree. You sound salty af towards Drake though. He steal something from you too?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:

this will be the fall of drake. meek might not have won the battle, but the war is this. these artists ain't gonna fukk with drake and let him steal their style/lyrics/hype anymore. eventually his little writers camp will dry up and he won't be able produce anymore hot music. :wow:

:salute: to kodak

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo why are weirdos mad at the Young'n for being real and about his own come up? He writes his own shyt, unlike other people.
nikkas need to stop wave riding, it's corny.
"I'm gonna dance to this song to show the kids I'm hip" - Drake
same way drake's corny fanbase dance to drake's music so people think they're hip. it's a vicious cycle.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I would call Playaz Circle frauds for tryna sue him. Thats a bytch ass move when quoting other rappers happens all the time in rap. They on some fake ass hater shyt imo. And who the fukk are those guys? I dont even know the song he referenced. Drake won since PC are still nobodies compared to Drake.

And:umad:

:snoop:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
He stole the whole verse @Uncle_Ruckus
Kodak black is blowing up organically.
:yeshrug:Fine my mistake brehs. I didn't even really listen to that YG song so I didn't know he jacked half of someone elses verse. I thought it was a line or 2.

Drake a thief for that. @Capo Dei Capi You're right.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
This clown @Uncle_Ruckus said "playaz circle"
nikka the song is by RAPPIN 4 TAY, it's called PLAYER'S CLUB.
The nikka you dikkeat knew the song enough to steal and then shout the bay out on, over a bay area type beat.
Then he had to pay that bread.
Let's not sleep on these

Drake used the SAME EXACT FLOW as JACE on Mortal Kombat. Why? He didn't sell him that.
What about "Ain't no Tellin? From 2013?"

Rappin 4 Tay, Jace...etc.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
The point is this nikka feels like Drake owes him something. Which he doesn't. People post the songs they are listening to everyday. The fact that his song is on Drake playlist and Drake made it known is enough for him to eat good and get his name out there. He wants a feature on Drake's album now? Wants a call not a text? FOH little nikka. You ain't even there yet.
if he ain't there yet what the fukk his name in drake mouth for? :heh: drake gets love in the streets by biggin up these nikkas shyt goes both ways