Kodak Black: " T.I., You Should Have Made Your 'Fakkit' Ass Son Write You A Rap"

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
This is what rap needs to get back to. That straight up call out name calling. None of this subliminal shyt. Kodak a real one.

At least Kodak ain’t scared to say shyt
full

Why is he only coming at Tip then, when BG Knoccout said he'll beat his ass, and Game said the same, and Young MA told him to keep her name out his mouth?

I know why...

•Young MA run with hitters, so if you keep saying shyt she perceive as disrespect, she got people that will step to you...

•Kodak know he can't be anywhere in LA with that shyt. And I don't think nikkas will try to kill him, but Nip was Pac in LA. If he bite back at an LA nikka they gone be waiting on his next appearance...not to mention as flip floppy as Game is, nikkas know he will line it up or punch the shyt outta someone...

He looking at Tip as an easy target because he more accessible. That's all this boils down to, but don't give Kodak brownie points for challenging one person who said fukk him, when several other people said the same shyt...

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is he only coming at Tip then, when BG Knoccout said he'll beat his ass, and Game said the same, and Young MA told him to keep her name out his mouth?

I know why...

•Young MA run with hitters, so if you keep saying shyt she perceive as disrespect, she got people that will step to you...

•Kodak know he can't be anywhere in LA with that shyt. And I don't think nikkas will try to kill him, but Nip was Pac in LA. If he bite back at an LA nikka they gone be waiting on his next appearance...not to mention as flip floppy as Game is, nikkas know he will line it up or punch the shyt outta someone...

He looking at Tip as an easy target because he more accessible. That's all this boils down to, but don't give Kodak brownie points for challenging one person who said fukk him, when several other people said the same shyt...
All that typin wrong shyt :mjlol:

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Did he respond to the other people who shyt on him after the Lauren London comments?

If I'm wrong I'm wrong, but I definitely don't buy the Tough Tommy line he pushing....
Bra who the fukk is BG Knockout? nikka not even worth a bar. Young Ma shyt was just on some joking shyt nothing serious

But he addressed the three main people that tried to make a spectacle of calling him out for clout

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Bra who the fukk is BG Knockout? nikka not even worth a bar. Young Ma shyt was just on some joking shyt nothing serious

But he addressed the three main people that tried to make a spectacle of calling him out for clout

Okay cool. I don't listen to his music, I just keep seeing people post about him going at TI...

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Okay cool. I don't listen to his music, I just keep seeing people post about him going at TI...
He dropped this song because T.I wanted to take shyt a little further by previewing a song on his page where he was dissing Kodak. Game and Gillie didn’t go out there way to do that but they was talking shyt that’s why he gave them nothing more than a bar