KODI... can someone explain to me what this does?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just copped a chromecast and my set up is basically Web caster to cast my streams. I use hulu, netflix, cartoonHD, showbox, and hd cinema. I just found out about this app called mobdro and from what I've seen it's a phenomenal interface, with Hella channels..I peeped a horror channel and a channel exclusive to nothing but 80s movies and westerns. I've seen people talk about kodi on here and I want to know what are the benefits, what can it offer, and what makes it better than the rest in yall opinions.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kodi is a pain to set up, and even worst to find active content. I only fukk with it when im desperate, but it hasnt let me down. Been streaming a few futbol matches here and there.

Its a shame too because its really the best, but the interface is butt butt and streams arent guaranteed

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Kodi is a pain to set up, and even worst to find active content. I only fukk with it when im desperate, but it hasnt let me down. Been streaming a few futbol matches here and there.

Its a shame too because its really the best, but the interface is butt butt and streams arent guaranteed
It's a pain on the chromecast?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

I have Kodi on my Amazon FireTV and can launch every app from within Kodi, shyt is like heaven right now. I have 300-500 channels on the Live TV with the vast majority working, about to get an HDhomerun so I can record OTA broadcasts as well.

The interface is whatever you want it to be ontop of that, with a Droid based box like the FireTV it's the absolute best of both worlds. You get all the streaming apps like Mobdro, Showbox, HDcinema from Droid, with all the streaming plugins from Kodi and it all works from 1 interface :blessed:

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have Kodi on my Amazon FireTV and can launch every app from within Kodi, shyt is like heaven right now. I have 300-500 channels on the Live TV with the vast majority working, about to get an HDhomerun so I can record OTA broadcasts as well.

The interface is whatever you want it to be ontop of that, with a Droid based box like the FireTV it's the absolute best of both worlds. You get all the streaming apps like Mobdro, Showbox, HDcinema from Droid, with all the streaming plugins from Kodi and it all works from 1 interface :blessed:

Yep, i got all of that on my firestick. i heard the firetv allows for expandable storage now?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Yep, i got all of that on my firestick. i heard the firetv allows for expandable storage now?

Yeah, you can store apps/games etc on a harddrive now.

The FireTV is dope, absolutely love it, gonna get the new 4k capable one when that comes out next year.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
Yeah, you can store apps/games etc on a harddrive now.

The FireTV is dope, absolutely love it, gonna get the new 4k capable one when that comes out next year.

Can I sideload mobdro and hdcinema the same way I got xbmc on the firetv? (Using adb)

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Can I sideload mobdro and hdcinema the same way I got xbmc on the firetv? (Using adb)

Yeah, you can sideload them that way or you can install Dropbox on your FTV and install from there. Also, if you haven't already done it, "buy" the free Kodi app from the Amazon store and it'll appear on your FTV homescreen without needing any tricks to get it there.

You can sideload those apps and launch them from within Kodi :wow:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I can't get any sports HD feeds on Sports Devil and Genesis
true. luckily i dont really care about HD sports... BUT alas the only sport i give a fukk about is basketball, and i got 3 jailbroken i devices with nba gametime flex'd and i just airplay HD to kodi... i'd actually recommend copping an old ass ipad or some shyt and flexin all the sports apps :manny: