KODI... can someone explain to me what this does?

James Dean

All Star
Daps
Late, but just got hip to this.

PRetty amazing stuff. Def one of the best things I have done. Worth the time to set it up and tailor it to your tastes. Adding favorites etc.

Now I just need to see what I can do about getting some live tv going.

James Dean

All Star
Daps
I have Kodi on my Amazon FireTV and can launch every app from within Kodi, shyt is like heaven right now. I have 300-500 channels on the Live TV with the vast majority working, about to get an HDhomerun so I can record OTA broadcasts as well.

The interface is whatever you want it to be ontop of that, with a Droid based box like the FireTV it's the absolute best of both worlds. You get all the streaming apps like Mobdro, Showbox, HDcinema from Droid, with all the streaming plugins from Kodi and it all works from 1 interface :blessed:
What are you using for LiveTV brah?

James Dean

All Star
Daps
I use IPTV Stalker -

Robin Hood People list

And Mobdro

The IPTV stalker one will eventually be a paid service of $108 a year.

Preciate that bro.

Works like a charm. Couldnt find vh1, mtv or bet up there but I might need to look harder. Lot of content.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I'm tryin to get this to work on my MPB, and cannot figure out the settings once I add in something like fusion. what do I do next?

Once you add the fusion repo you can use the add-on installer to install other addons or browse the repo for other stuff.