KODI... can someone explain to me what this does?

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
What's better, the fire stick or box? Basically getting it for kodi. Gonna order it today along with HDTV antenna.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
thinking bout copping an apple TV, how well does Kodi work on it?
Unless you buy an Apple tv 2 off ebay or something you can't use it because it has to be jailbroken in order to install Kodi. A co-worker just bought one ebay for less than $120 and it came with all that preoloaded. v3 is the current model in sotres now and it can't be jailbroken.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Yeah, you can store apps/games etc on a harddrive now.

The FireTV is dope, absolutely love it, gonna get the new 4k capable one when that comes out next year.

Any way to increase the buffer on a fire tv? Thats my only issue with it, sometimes id rather just pause the shyt and let it buffer up before i watch something because my internet isnt the most stable and i dont like it when the stream starts fukking up.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Any way to increase the buffer on a fire tv? Thats my only issue with it, sometimes id rather just pause the shyt and let it buffer up before i watch something because my internet isnt the most stable and i dont like it when the stream starts fukking up.

It also depends on the links, but that helps a lot with Genesis.

Check out Phoenix too, their movie links are A1 quality, 1080p and they don't even buffer, you can even skip with them.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

(AFTV box > AFTV stick)
  • Hardwired is always >>>> wireless if you have the flexibility
  • The box has much more powerful hardware

(AFTV * > Chromecast)
  • The flexibility of the AFTV wins out over the convenience of controlling your chromecast with your phone. I have two that I haven't even looked at since I got my FireTV box