Konnan: "WWE Manipulated CM Punk’s Merchandise" So That He Never Outsold John Cena

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
why?

neither were legit main eventers and road dogg would've failed worse...road dogg's ceiling was that of hardcore champ and / or unconvincing IC champ. Billy gunn's ceiling was that of okay IC champ and straight garbage main eventer [and he didn't even get there]

neither belonged at the top of the card. Not with Austin, Rock, Angle, Taker, Kane, Mankind, HHH all alive. hell, BRADSHAW proved over the years he was a better choice than billy or road dogg.

And plus

:ufdup: SYXX was more over than BOTH OF THEM in WCW AND in WWF
Road Dogg's promo skills are top tier. They should have had him manage DX and speak for them. Then they would of been really over. As a mouthpiece he is top notch.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no shyt, i already posted comparison numbers of merch from wwe.com

konnan spews alot of common knowledge shyt and still thinks he's exposing something

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Konnans show has no credibility in my view ever since they spent 20 min discussing that fake story about Shelton Benjamin's mom getting sexually harassed
They didn't say it was fact though , they discuss a lot of rumors but they also discuss behind the scenes shyt.
no shyt, i already posted comparison numbers of merch from wwe.com

konnan spews alot of common knowledge shyt and still thinks he's exposing something
yeah but he also drops a lot of stuff we didn't know for a fact too. He's boys with actual wwe top guy like Rey and adr so I thibk he knows what he saying generally

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I buy this. They've spent a decade making sure nobody gets over so cena stays the top guy. I wouldn't be the least bit shocked that they make fewer shirts of everyone else so by default cena sells the most merch. Hurt your own product so that the guy you don't want sells less than your favorite brehs.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Talking about rumors with no fact checking puts him on the level of us in the TSC
Why are you holding konnans podcast to some abc news standards ? I heard other podcasts discuss that rumor. Konnan didn't make it seem like it was a fact

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
why?

neither were legit main eventers and road dogg would've failed worse...road dogg's ceiling was that of hardcore champ and / or unconvincing IC champ. Billy gunn's ceiling was that of okay IC champ and straight garbage main eventer [and he didn't even get there]

neither belonged at the top of the card. Not with Austin, Rock, Angle, Taker, Kane, Mankind, HHH all alive. hell, BRADSHAW proved over the years he was a better choice than billy or road dogg.

And plus

:ufdup: SYXX was more over than BOTH OF THEM in WCW AND in WWF

i dunno breh, i remember being a kid in the attitude era and lots of kids fukked with road dogg cuz of his animated antics and shyt

i agree w/ syxxpac being over as fukk at one point too tho

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Punk had like 3 different shirts, did he not? The fact is Cena's fan base dwarfed Punk's so he was always going to outsell him.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Punk had like 3 different shirts, did he not? The fact is Cena's fan base dwarfed Punk's so he was always going to outsell him.
3 different shirts in maybe 2 years. cena has a new shirt seemingly every month, and once those fans turn 10-12, they realize how corny he is and stop cheering