Konnan: "WWE Manipulated CM Punk’s Merchandise" So That He Never Outsold John Cena

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Why are you holding konnans podcast to some abc news standards ? I heard other podcasts discuss that rumor. Konnan didn't make it seem like it was a fact
This shyt isn't true just because someone said it on Konnans show, that's my only point

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Well, when the merch table at the venue has 27 Cena shirts and only a handful of the other guys, how is he NOT going to outsell his co-workers? :heh: You can't buy what's not up for sale.
I never went to the merch section at an arena..I'm always getting there damn near 15 minutes before wrestling starts. I eat and drink after almost everytime....and if I was ever to get a shirt, I would order it online because that is where you spend the least.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I remember listening to that podcast. I believe the third member of the their group, Mister Saint-Laurent, said the quote.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
law of diminishing returns. Ratings and buyrates and interest in the product has been declining for over a decade. Repeatedly making bad business decisions will continue to bite harder and harder.
And yet they're still standing despite Punk marks fooling themselves into thinking the company would sink when he left.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Well, when the merch table at the venue has 27 Cena shirts and only a handful of the other guys, how is he NOT going to outsell his co-workers? :heh: You can't buy what's not up for sale.

I wish that they'd show more shirts at events. There is always plenty of Cena stuff but not enough Orton stuff. And Orton has the best shirts. But they refuse to change so :yeshrug:

Last edited:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I just realized now that I am an adult that the New Age Outlaws gimmick is a continuation of Billy Gunn's cowboy 'Smoking Gunns' gimmick.
:ohhh:

Billy Gunn being a former cowboy, 'Jessie James' being a notorious bandit, and the Outlaws in their name reflecting that.
I never got any of that as a kid and didn't even think about it til just now.

:snoop: