Chicago's greatest of all time and its obvious why
that rifle got a kickback, when it click clack at ya circle bodies will glide
I'll blaze her(Blazer) wit 22 Rockets, now Bonnie is Clyde":whew:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm one of the few here that fukks with female battle rap more than the male battle rap so I've been looking forward to this.

This definitely wasn't the classic that it was hyped up to be imo, but I have a feeling the audience that claimed it was a classic wasn't familiar with female rap to begin with.

I'm actually a Bonnie fan & never really cared for Gattas, but I thought Gattas clearly took this. This environment, performance, solid bars, etc Gattas looked really good. Interested in seeing her in QOTR.

Bonnie has looked extremely awkward on stage since she start fukking with Math imo. I see his influence as far as how she performs. I perferred Bonnie more laid back with selective aggression. It really suited her more. This forced aggression just looks awkward.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm surprised that Bonnie "out barred" gattas...Gattas obviously had a better performance and the top lyrics but Bonnie got the first 2 rounds IMO

after the 2nd round the crowd totally changed sides

FUTUREVISIONS

A LUTA CONTINUA
Daps
Reppin
T.I.M.E.
i wanted bonnie to beast and solidify her spot.. her 1st 2 rounds delivery presence was on point... 3rd she went back to the poor delivery & cadence but salvaged the round bars always been there... i wanted a clear body but i still edged it to BG ...

swag2011

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm one of the few here that fukks with female battle rap more than the male battle rap so I've been looking forward to this.

This definitely wasn't the classic that it was hyped up to be imo, but I have a feeling the audience that claimed it was a classic wasn't familiar with female rap to begin with.

I'm actually a Bonnie fan & never really cared for Gattas, but I thought Gattas clearly took this. This environment, performance, solid bars, etc Gattas looked really good. Interested in seeing her in QOTR.

Bonnie has looked extremely awkward on stage since she start fukking with Math imo. I see his influence as far as how she performs. I perferred Bonnie more laid back with selective aggression. It really suited her more. This forced aggression just looks awkward.

I agree with everything you said. I actually gave it to Gattas as well, and i'm not really a fan of hers. But i'll watch it again tho. I say the same thing about Bonnie, not feeling this whole "tough guy" act she been putting on lately.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
u aint gotta look in the mirror to see a tom boy :banderas:
when gattas said she was gonna turn bonnie out then kissed her on the cheek:banderas:

Last edited:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Good battle. I like Bonnie better, but I gave it to Gattas. As usual Bonnie bars was on point. However I still think her delivery and performance is lacking. The aggressive style doesn't fit her.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
"I'm Jordan in his prime, quick wit the right, left, shots fallin Bonnie a die
Chicago's greatest of all time and its obvious why
that rifle got a kickback, when it click clack at ya circle bodies will glide
I'll blaze her(Blazer) wit 22 Rockets, now Bonnie is Clyde":whew:
line of the battle
Gattas got that