KOTD WD4 presents Bonnie Godiva vs Young Gattas

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
This shyt happens with woman all the time in competitve sports look at tennis. Back int he day Chris Everett was like the Jaz da rapper. she was really good she won some majors but she was never better than martina narveltalorva who was a dike. So naturally chris everett was more popular but since that is an objective sport you cant deny narverltova of being better where as since battle rap is subjective you can. You nikkaz go into the battle wanting bonnie or jaz to win cause you think they ok looking so subconcisously you gonna weigh things in their favor. they have to get bodied for you to say they lost. where as at least in this particular forum on the coli none of us are really dikkriders so we dont do that for the most part with the men. thats why its mad homo when these nigggaz really stan men cause its the same reason youre dikkriding the females just not in a directly sexual way but the same part of your brain is being used but i digress. now sometimes you can have the bytch that look really good but cant play for shyt like the ana kournikova. you might get the merely decent playing bytch won a major but good looking so she gets dikkriden like sharipova. keep in mind when i say good looking im talking mainstream white version of that. and then you can get the one who looks good and is really the goat like serena. idk who that would be in qotr possibly 40 bars or mshustle shes pretty well rounded. but you get my point. if you just heard these two and didnt know who they were i think gattas would be clearly winning.

You old fukk :skip:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Gattas won and I thought Bonnie would. Her performance was much better and she had bars.