KOTD WD4 presents Bonnie Godiva vs Young Gattas

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
never liked gattas, get that nikka Bonnie

yo where @Phillyrider807 at, i aint seen that nikka post in a minute. This beein a bonnie thread, imma put him on a milkcarton if he does not post within a day.

Bonnie and that forced agression did just enuff to take this.

Last edited:

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Get ya bars up bytch this round taken, plus i get bread with the heat, thats poundcakin. All yall see is Bonnie left on the ground shakin, cause i'm known to black on a spot like dalmations-YG

:trash:

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gattas clearly to me, bonnie has literally no performance. yall dudes be gassing these bar heavy girls (and lets be real their bars aint even comparing to the men for the most part theyre good bars for females) but these bytches have no performance at all. gattas, cash, msfit, hustle, couture, official (who is also nasty bar wise maybe better than all the females and got performance)are all clearly better to me. I dont know what nigggas see in bonnie and jaz as battle rappers.

nikkas clown conceited about performance his performance is ten times better than these whispering hos

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gattas clearly to me, bonnie has literally no performance. yall dudes be gassing these bar heavy girls (and lets be real their bars aint even comparing to the men for the most part theyre good bars for females) but these bytches have no performance at all. gattas, cash, msfit, hustle, couture, official (who is also nasty bar wise maybe better than all the females and got performance)are all clearly better to me. I dont know what nigggas see in bonnie and jaz as battle rappers.

nikkas clown conceited about performance his performance is ten times better than these whispering hos

if you judge it off vocal presence then I understand the gattas vote, but Bonnie had better lines...shyt that made me stop and rewind, laugh, I mean she totally change the crowd and Gattas' demeanor. I don't think when you see women battle you need to necessarily see a chic spitting like a man.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Bon Bon got this!! The hell yall talking bout?? I agree with the force aggression shyt not fitting her. I blame Math.

But word on the st she just lost to 40........ I'll accept that! I'll keep saying it. There's only 3 girls that can clearly beat bonnie. 40/Jaz and Tori.

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Round 1 Gattas
Round 2 Bonnie
Round 3 Bonnie just barely

Tight battle, but Bonnie edged that.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
I watched this with my dad as he ride and dies for female battle rap. We both go bonnie 3-0. Gat was good, but bonnie was just :wow:. YOU COULD say 2-1 bonnie, but only off gat second round that blazers line :wow:

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea in growing tired of the qotr chicks who just scream and got aggression with no bars. Gattas was cool to me but boonie was just better.
yeah but commish I think they do got bars. Who out the chicks i mentioned is wack with bars? And when you are just slightly better with bars but getting blown away with everything else I dont see how its relaly close. Gattas had bars and controlled the crowd, was funny, had better angles. I am a proponent of a certain level of bars like I think Hitman literally toes the line a lot his shyt is weak to me even though hes a top performer but the bars over everything is a little out of hand i feel like now. Not talking the props and all that bullshiit or the extra disrespectful shyt but like hollow for instance such a great performer and bars are good enough. I feel the same with gattas here.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive watched this battle like 3 times now how are nikkas giving it to bonnie? yall nikkaz that thirsty or just so much with bars over everything ? like to me its not really close. you cant whisper your shyt. then again i also thought chyna ashley wouldve 3-0ed jaz if not for the choke and i still got her 2-1 clearly. battling is not just spitting writtens like i said a lot of the same nikkaz bigging up the bars and no performance females will dikkride hitman holla and hate on conceited can we have some consistency please ?

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao how math get all sensitive when he gets called gay but write a bunch of gay jokes for bonnie ?

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt happens with woman all the time in competitve sports look at tennis. Back int he day Chris Everett was like the Jaz da rapper. she was really good she won some majors but she was never better than martina narveltalorva who was a dike. So naturally chris everett was more popular but since that is an objective sport you cant deny narverltova of being better where as since battle rap is subjective you can. You nikkaz go into the battle wanting bonnie or jaz to win cause you think they ok looking so subconcisously you gonna weigh things in their favor. they have to get bodied for you to say they lost. where as at least in this particular forum on the coli none of us are really dikkriders so we dont do that for the most part with the men. thats why its mad homo when these nigggaz really stan men cause its the same reason youre dikkriding the females just not in a directly sexual way but the same part of your brain is being used but i digress. now sometimes you can have the bytch that look really good but cant play for shyt like the ana kournikova. you might get the merely decent playing bytch won a major but good looking so she gets dikkriden like sharipova. keep in mind when i say good looking im talking mainstream white version of that. and then you can get the one who looks good and is really the goat like serena. idk who that would be in qotr possibly 40 bars or mshustle shes pretty well rounded. but you get my point. if you just heard these two and didnt know who they were i think gattas would be clearly winning.