KOTD World Domination 4 Bootlegs

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
And it's kinda fukked up diz destroyed arcane to the point nobody wants to see him win

Cause honestly IMO he beat pay stay

But the only thing I kept thinking was "wonder who wrote that for him"

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
that day shyt crazy tho lol pesci had some lines but he might as well hang it up after allowing all that disrespect

I_Q

All Star
Daps
Yes he did. He screamed Grape Street Crip on him and got in his face to pick a card
Yea screaming grape street crip like a clown then tellin him to pick a card and backin up>> rubbin his ball sweat in a nikkas face, opening an umbrella on him, pushin him out the way, and smackin his mic off. Day was playful the whole time in Detroit

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Yea screaming grape street crip like a clown then tellin him to pick a card and backin up>> rubbin his ball sweat in a nikkas face, opening an umbrella on him, pushin him out the way, and smackin his mic off. Day was playful the whole time in Detroit
That's not what you argued. You said he was quiet against Calicoe. No he wasn't. And the only battler he put the balls in the face of is Loe Pesci, so why you singled out the Calicoe battle is confusing. He pulls a stunt in every battle, some extreme some not. It's completely dependent on how seriously he takes the battle/how much he dislikes the opponent.

I_Q

All Star
Daps
That's not what you argued. You said he was quiet against Calicoe. No he wasn't. And the only battler he put the balls in the face of is Loe Pesci, so why you singled out the Calicoe battle is confusing. He pulls a stunt in every battle, some extreme some not. It's completely dependent on how seriously he takes the battle/how much he dislikes the opponent.
I said he didn't blink at cal the wrong way and act an ass. He did yell out grape street and ask him to pick a card but was way less aggressive. I also think if he battled math in ny he wouldn't have pulled half the shyt he did in that battle so I believe where he battles affects how he acts also. I'm using the cal battle because it was outside of Cali and its looking like a pattern where he shows extreme disrespect there and is a little more playful outta the state

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I see where you coming from fam

But if you can't see by now that daylyt sincerely has a screw loose and will pull anything anywhere you not paying attention

And this not even about daylyt showing he tough this is daylyt seriously willing to do anything to get attention even get his ass beat if that means a million views

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk i can't stand daylyt...dude is a troll. i can't believe smack gave that clown a battle, but real talk I PRAY TO ALLAH he tries that sh1t on suave...he gonna end up on the floor with harlem n1ggas stompin him the fukk out

TheObserver

Is In a Race against Time.
Daps
Reppin
The South
I think Ars beat Diz.. and Charron and DNA was debatable.. Charron getting better,cant even front.. Bout to check this Clips joint out..

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Im on my fourth battle this is one of the best events ever, second to summer madness 2