KOTD World Domination 4 Bootlegs

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know about that. DNA is not that good of a rapper but he's great at freestyling. Charron is a great freestyler too but I don't think he's better than DNA.
Thing is charron never does that at world domination four so they booked me for world domination four or smthg smthg shyt DNA be forcing it at times charron never does

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real Deal throwing shots at URL rappers at the end was :whoo:

"Why go back to killing Rone when I can kill these URL rappers since they all scurred. Chilla Jones is the biggest Mark to come out of Boston since Wahlberg" :whew:

"I got a couple bucks and I'm bored, and I got time to spare, we can battle in my school's auditorium and Arsonal can drive 'em there" :krs:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So why did Shotgun Suge back out? I'll wait until these battles come out in good quality but it sounds like he would have got killed

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So why did Shotgun Suge back out? I'll wait until these battles come out in good quality but it sounds like he would have got killed

If Charron spit with the same aggression and energy he had against DNA, he would've murdered Suge. But, who's to say Charron would be feeling that bold if Suge was standing in front of him. who knows

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If Charron spit with the same aggression and energy he had against DNA, he would've murdered Suge. But, who's to say Charron would be feeling that bold if Suge was standing in front of him. who knows
nyggas not getting guns in canada
charron could just front on stage
he dont have to ever go to jersey or ny so he would be good

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Dat nikka charron was coppin pleas to suge on twitter da other day tho.. he told daylyt to help stop da beef etc lmaooo

U serious breh? :heh:

Edit: just read the tweets...

Charron went from poppin mad shyt to suge on twitter to tweeting suge saying he wants to be a team :deadrose:

And thanking suge for accepting his apology :deadrose:

Last edited:

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
charron took advantage that it was dna, dna even rebuttaled it in the 2nd round lmao but he still went in this battle