KOTD World Domination 4 Bootlegs

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
DNA 3rd rd was crazy. The only person that can freestyle better is Hollow imo.

Clips actually had a good 3rd rd. This might be the first time ever:patrice:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Btw do anybody got that Gattas vs my queen Bonnie

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Daylyt vs Sevah will be legendary.............for all the wrong reasons :pachaha:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Clip's 3rd throwing shots at Smack :dead: Why Charlie acting like Toronto is all white peeps though, lol...
Man these KOTD crowds are always dope.

Battle in canada brehs

Yup. And you don't have to worry about any bias, cause we don't even support our own :dead:

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DNA 3rd rd was crazy. The only person that can freestyle better is Hollow imo.

Clips actually had a good 3rd rd. This might be the first time ever:patrice:
you mean besides charron right ? charron right now is better freestyler than dna. hollow debatable

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
daylyt 3rd is crazy but lo pesci was spitting real shyt in the 3rd. i just wish day rapped more in the 1st two rounds

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Ars beat Diz.. and Charron and DNA was debatable.. Charron getting better,cant even front.. Bout to check this Clips joint out..
debatable? i thought only dna 3rd was really good, charron had 3 crazy rounds i dont even like charron that much like i fukk with him and i think hes one of the better freestylers right now but hes corny as fukk sometimes too, but this battle dude went off

ars def beat diz too, i wasnt feeling diz this battle and ars was one of his better perforances, imo much better than vs verb

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wasnt as impressed by dna first two rounds as some of yall weird cause i semi defended him vs chilla but yeah i mean obviously freestying a whole battle and still having 3 decent rounds with the third being great is impressive but just like vs diz just cause dna freestyled the whole third, diz written shyt was better.i felt he lost the first two clearly and i give him the 3rd but charrons 3rd wasnt that far off imo

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you mean besides charron right ? charron right now is better freestyler than dna. hollow debatable
I don't know about that. DNA is not that good of a rapper but he's great at freestyling. Charron is a great freestyler too but I don't think he's better than DNA.