Kyler Murray shows his AZZ to the A’s

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the fukk does that have to do with Kyler? That isnt impacting shyt tied to him
Because as a black QB if he doesn't come out impressive he will be over analyzed & not given the same opportunity as his under analyzed white counterparts.

Why are you playing dumb:gucci:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Because as a black QB if he doesn't come out impressive he will be over analyzed & not given the same opportunity as his under analyzed white counterparts.

Why are you playing dumb:gucci:
The point is, none of that shyt will matter of he does what he needs to do at the combine. None of that media bullshyt will factor into where he lands

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Kyler’s brain will be fine because he’ll have a 15yr NFL career, will start in spots and be a backup for like 60% of it.

If Ryan Fitzpatrick can do it, why not?

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Pretty much. All of this “I should avoid a sport that may make me more money because I’ll get over analyzed” and niqqas pretending to care about players post career injuries are pure trash.

I dont get why posters bother posting that dumb ass shyt. :mjlol:
to be fair the overanalysing and hypercriticism shown to black QBs affects their job security and chances to get another gig after their (unfairly) benched in the first place

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Choose a sport where heisman winners suck, black qb’s get over analyzed by racist pricks , you can get brain damage on any random play and be 5’8 175 thinking you’ll last long term as qb

They gonna try to convert this fool to db/wr by year 4
:umad: