Kyler Murray shows his AZZ to the A’s

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Listen Junkie.... I don't need your lifes confessional story... I'm not Iyanla Vanzant I can't help you cope with your regrets sir...:hubie:

But as I said before... you just stick to being a good fiend and leave these convos to those of us not hooked to that NFL glass dikk and everything will be smooth G
Junkie? What bullshyt are you posting? I'm not even into football like that beyond the Jets.

This is corny as fukk. At the end of the day, you don't give two shyts about these players well being.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
I was looking forward to seeing him on my A's. Ironically there is still a decent chance that the Raiders will draft him:ehh:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Junkie? What bullshyt are you posting? I'm not even into football like that beyond the Jets.
"Buhhh buhhh I'm not a junkie... I only get a little high"

:picard:

Junkie Babble

Denial-01.jpg

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
If yall think the fact that NFL QBs are overanalyzed wont affect Kyler and his potential income, yall must be living under a rock.

NYC Rebel

Daps
If yall think the fact that NFL QBs are overanalyzed wont affect Kyler and his potential income, yall must be living under a rock.
He does well in the combine, no one will give a fukk. No one cared about Cam’s “fake smile” when he was scrutinized for it. He was still the first pick. Who cares? It aint shyt for him to say “hmmmm...maybe I should play baseball!” :russ: :camby:

NYC Rebel

Daps
You came in and took time out to quote me Junkie... not the other way around...

Red+Flags+for+Addiction+in+Anyone.jpg

*forgetfulness
*confusion

The signs.....
I responded to your point and showed why its shytty. You decided to get personal and tried to make me out to be some cheerleader for the league. If youre going to bring up my resume, then at least get the updated version to store in your my favorites file you have of me.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I responded to your point and showed why its shytty. You decided to get personal and tried to make me out to be some cheerleader for the league.
Red+Flags+for+Addiction+in+Anyone.jpg

*Anger/Defensiveness if topic is brought up

*Anxiety

*Impulsivity

The accuracy....

If youre going to bring up my resume, then at least get the updated version to store in your my favorites file you have of me.
imagine keeping a chronological catalog on the incoherent rhetorical ramblings of a junkie :picard:

YIKES