Kyler Murray shows his AZZ to the A’s

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
if it were any position outside of QB position, I'd agree.
ezgif.com-optimize-4-3.gif

Choose To Turn Your Brain Into A Jamba Juice Bruhs :hubie:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
He’ll be ok. You wont give a fukk about his post NFL career anyway
The people who won't give a fukk are actually in the offices of the League who's dikk you enjoy being firmly supplanted down your throat... The same league who fought tooth and nail to deny the brain slushing impact that their product has caused thousands of former players when they had to be SUED by said players just to cough up a pathetic piece of compensation for those debilitating damages... And yet even after being forced to settle due to irrefutable evidence they still refuse to properly compensate those whose brains are now smoothie like
NFL: Ex-players, family members shocked by low concussion settlements

yet and still you've carved out a niche as this particular leagues bootlicking tap dancer and apparently also their Web M.D. :mjlol: How disgusting

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Choose a sport where heisman winners suck, black qb’s get over analyzed by racist pricks , you can get brain damage on any random play and be 5’8 175 thinking you’ll last long term as qb

They gonna try to convert this fool to db/wr by year 4
:deadmanny:

Daps
The combine will determine everything for him. He can't skip half the drills and put shyt off until his Pro Day.

His height won't be a big deal unless he's like 5'6". Murray's issue will be weight and hand size. He is listed at 195 but really doesn't look that stocky. If he actually IS 195, it means he's got room to put on more weight....might be OK on that front.

Successful QBs usually have big azz hands, allowing them to be more precise when throwing.

Brees = 10.25 inch hands
Russ Wilson = 10.25 inch hands
Favre = 10.38 inch hands

Dak Prescott = 10.88 inch hands (footwork explains accuracy issues, hands explain why every ball he throws looks like a dart even if he misses badly)

Tom Brady = ??

Vick = 8.5 inch hands (strong arm, inconsistent accuracy)

Romo = 8.86 inch hands (explains those random flutter balls he would throw from time to time)

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The combine will determine everything for him. He can't skip half the drills and put shyt off until his Pro Day.

His height won't be a big deal unless he's like 5'6". Murray's issue will be weight and hand size. He is listed at 195 but really doesn't look that stocky. If he actually IS 195, it means he's got room to put on more weight....might be OK on that front.

Successful QBs usually have big azz hands, allowing them to be more precise when throwing.

Brees = 10.25 inch hands
Russ Wilson = 10.25 inch hands
Favre = 10.38 inch hands

Dak Prescott = 10.88 inch hands (footwork explains accuracy issues, hands explain why every ball he throws looks like a dart even if he misses badly)

Tom Brady = ??

Vick = 8.5 inch hands (strong arm, inconsistent accuracy)

Romo = 8.86 inch hands (explains those random flutter balls he would throw from time to time)
The hand size is more about fumbles, notice how Wilson rarely fumbles. I’ve seen so many plays where he would of fumbled with smaller hands.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
The people who won't give a fukk are actually in the offices of the League who's dikk you enjoy being firmly supplanted down your throat... The same league who fought tooth and nail to deny the brain slushing impact that their product has caused thousands of former players when they had to be SUED by said players just to cough up a pathetic piece of compensation for those debilitating damages... And yet even after being forced to settle due to irrefutable evidence they still refuse to properly compensate those whose brains are now smoothie like
NFL: Ex-players, family members shocked by low concussion settlements

yet and still you've carved out a niche as this particular leagues bootlicking tap dancer and apparently also their Web M.D. :mjlol: How disgusting
Nah...you don't honestly give a fukk either. These dudes choose to play the game knowing the consequences. Why should I give a fukk more than the actual person who will be affected by it? It's dumb. They don't care....nor do you care.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
This nikka is an average college baseball player. Media is over hyping him. This nikka only hit .296...only 10 dongers. That in college baseball is AVERAGE. If he weren't a Heisman he'd be drafted in the 15th round or worse. To put it in perspective, my best friend started for a sec champion baseball team, hit .315 with 8hr and got drafted in the 23rd rd by the Yankees.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

Beane got suckered

He didn't know he'd have the type of season he had. He signed that mlb deal before football season. But After Rodney Anderson went down Kyler had to take on more responsibilities, which lent to greater stats

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Nah...you don't honestly give a fukk either. These dudes choose to play the game knowing the consequences. Why should I give a fukk more than the actual person who will be affected by it? It's dumb. They don't care....nor do you care.

We know you don't give two fukks about his brain getting turned into a slurpe as long as you get your fix like good junkie would... Nobody especially myself is trying to convince your junkie ass of anything... Once a junkie always a junkie of course :mjlol:

But yes... Thank you for at least being a noble addict and admitting these truths to us all.... However these truths are why a junkies opinion on this topic hold no value to me obviously :manny:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
We know you don't give two fukks about his brain getting turned into a slurpe as long as you get your fix like good junkie would... Nobody especially myself is trying to convince your junkie ass of anything... Once a junkie always a junkie of course :mjlol:

But yes... Thank you for at least being a noble addict and admitting these truths to us all.... However these truths are why a junkies opinion on this topic hold no value to me obviously :manny:
I wish I played baseball in all honesty. I was just as good at the sport, enjoyed it just as much but didn't have the right coaching around me.

And if you didn't know, I find footb all more and more boring over the years as all teams are playing the same. You don't know shyt about me.

But at the end of the day, these dudes know what they are getting into. Acting as if you care about their outcome is trash. You don't give two shyts about their post nfl careers. Neither do THEY....so why pretend?

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I wish I played baseball in all honesty. I was just as good at the sport, enjoyed it just as much but didn't have the right coaching around me.

And if you didn't know, I find footb all more and more boring over the years as all teams are playing the same. You don't know shyt about me.

But at the end of the day, these dudes know what they are getting into. Acting as if you care about their outcome is trash. You don't give two shyts about their post nfl careers. Neither do THEY....so why pretend?
Listen Junkie.... I don't need your lifes confessional story... I'm not Iyanla Vanzant I can't help you cope with your regrets sir...:hubie:

But as I said before... you just stick to being a good fiend and leave these convos to those of us not hooked to that NFL glass dikk and everything will be smooth G