KYRIE FOR KRISTAPS? WHO SAYS NO?

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok so word is cavs want this trade. Knicks "reportedly" aren't interested but really it wouldn't be a bad of a move at all

For the Knicks they'd just be giving up is some defense and shot blocking.

Knicks would get an elite scorer to replace any thing kristaps could bring next season at his best.

Plus combine Combine Melo
with another elite scorer would be :ohlawd:

More Importantly, Knicks backcourt would be finally set.

Adding kyrie with their existing options at the 1-2 would make Knicks backcourt very deep and (considering frank Ntilikina stays and pans out) very versatile.

Frank can play 1-2. He looks to be a good shooter. He'll be a good defender either position.

Kyrie is really a 2. But he can play make just off breaking down the defense.

T Hardaway can get buckets at 2-3 position slashing and just coming off the bench I guess

Courtney Lee is solid shooter and defender starter. But they could always trade him for a nicer piece they need

AND they have that new draft pick who's jumper was WET in summer league who could develop into something

And they still got sessions as a vet and the white guy as a nice potential back up PG.

All the Knicks would need to find is a decent stretch 4-5 who can rebound and block shots (Which shouldn't be hard in today's NBA) and they're legit contenders in 1-2 years especially in the east (after Lebron leaves):manny:

The other option is wait on Kristaps to become the man, rebuild around him over the next 3-5 years and the young core backcourt and send Melo to the bushes:camby:

If you were Knicks GM What would you do? :jbhmm:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
jake-no.gif

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just think. They unload Noah in the trade to the Cavs. Cause you know Noah gotta play with rose.

And let's say Melo randomly gets traded still.:sadcam:

Worse case scenario Knicks can then tank for Bagley in 2018. :ohhh:

There's no LOSS any way I try to spin it