Ladies, Have Y'all Ever Tried NoFap?

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Yeah I like to take a lil break from fapping now and again. I think the longest I've gone is 2 months not really sure. It's easy until I get in the bath and the shower head is looking at me, tempting me getting me all wet:whew:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I like to take a lil break from fapping now and again. I think the longest I've gone is 2 months not really sure. It's easy until I get in the bath and the shower head is looking at me, tempting me getting me all wet:whew:

Bring the bible with you lmao keep it somewhere it won't get hit by the steam but close enough that you wouldn't feel right . . unless you into that type of shyt :dwillhuh:

s3ven_LvLs

All Star
Daps
I see no reason to not femfap. It's either that or risk pregnancy since I'm not on bc.

Plus, I sleep in the fetal position with my hands between my legs, so I couldn't even if I tried.

Way to get the ball rolling but i seriously doubt this thread goes anywhere with the women of the coli discussing masturbating. I promise OP @SheWantTheD if this thread makes 5 pages of WOMEN talking about masturbation I would be surprised. As a matter of fact I would give rep if it does.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I see no reason to not femfap. It's either that or risk pregnancy since I'm not on bc.

Plus, I sleep in the fetal position with my hands between my legs, so I couldn't even if I tried.

I use to sleep like this as a youngin . . . does it mean anything :dwillhuh:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
All these hoes aint fukkin and suckin all of a sudden
giphy.gif

Miss Lucifer's Love

she's the devil and i like it
Daps
I've tried but the longest I've gone is six weeks and that was the waiting period you have after you give birth.
I think that old adage about women needing dikk to keep them sane has some truth to it because I get downright evil if I haven't had my regularly scheduled dose of the D.