Ladies, how do you feel about dudes that like to excessively kiss/eat the p*ssy?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Honestly I don't like it at all... So I don't want any man down there kissing and licking.

I find this utterly shocking. Getting head is most people's favorite thing.

I can only imagine that you've had some sort of horrible experience which comes flooding back when a dude looks like he's about to try it.. or something.

I am a man who spends quality time with my face in her crotch. I like it when she takes her time and puts her mouth on me, so I am prepared to reciprocate. That's really the main motivation.

And who is eating puzzy for hours? You should be able to make her cum in like 10 minutes. In my experience: she runs away after she cums real good from me eating the box so I couldn't stay down there for more than like 15 min tops anyway.

Then I commence with the humping. It's art, really.

As far as her respecting me, I only spend time with people who I consider cool so we should have that respect thing worked out long before anyone starts to undress.

I can only think of one woman who was not that hype on having her box kissed. And I have been intimate with more than a few.

Hopefully the right guy comes along and teaches you how to love again.

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
Honestly I don't like it at all...

Maybe you haven't met the right person yet (experienced intellectual, that you can mentally connect with and trust). Is your sex drive low, are you insecure about your vulva, do you masturbate?

1.5-2hrs is too long. You gotta be gentle and slow, move your head in a circular motion, get dem cheek bones in there, get ya whole face wet

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Honestly I don't like it at all... So I don't want any man down there kissing and licking.
Mind shedding some light on why not?

I think when a woman says she doesn't like it most guys in their mind go like 'wait.. p*ssy is amazing.. if I'm willing.. why aren't you willing..?'

Bad experience
You think your not 'perfect' down there
?
:jbhmm:

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
Damn you don't like kissing and licking down there?:stopitslime:

What about getting touched down there by a man who is good with his hands?
full

What if a man's hands get to massaging, exploring and caressing... goes down in the honeypot and hit you with the "come here" motion while he's knuckles deep in you.:lupe:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps

full

What if a man's hands get to massaging, exploring and caressing... goes down in the honeypot and hit you with the "come here" motion while he's knuckles deep in you.:lupe:
I think it's because I haven't met anybody that is "good" at it.

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
Maybe you haven't met the right person yet (experienced intellectual, that you can mentally connect with and trust). Is your sex drive low, are you insecure about your vulva, do you masturbate?

1.5-2hrs is too long. You gotta be gentle and slow, move your head in a circular motion, get dem cheek bones in there, get ya whole face wet

I think when a woman says she doesn't like it most guys in their mind go like 'wait.. p*ssy is amazing.. if I'm willing.. why aren't you willing..?'

Bad experience
?

full

Maybe she needs the right music while reading this thread
:mjlol:X:shaq:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps

Bad experience
?
No... It's because every man that has gonna down there has been terrible.

So I think every man is gonna be terrible!

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
No... It's because every man that has gonna down there has been terrible.

So I think every man is gonna be terrible!
Ah.

Well that's not the case ma'am.

And remember, 'terrible' to you, may have been 'awesome' to their previous girlfriend. Maybe all they needed was feedback.

Perhaps you can communicate and instead of saying 'no uh-huh' aka kill the mood say 'I've never enjoyed this before, so can you go slow and see if we can try to make it nice?'. I'm sure 99% of men would react to that normally and calmly and understanding.

Just an idea.