Ladies, How Does It Feel To Go From A Big Penis To A Small One? And Vice Versa (Serious)

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
hihgIyb.gif

Lololol

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
You gonna do the honors of answering first?
The vagina snaps back so unless the guy is extremely small or the girl had sex with a bug penis and immediately after (I'm talking about minute or so) has sex with a smaller guy, there's no feeling of having no walls.

I went from a large penis (7 in) to an above average (6 in) and they both feel :ahh: to me but I'm a girth girl so I don't care about length :yeshrug:

Then again one inch ain't THAT big of a difference so :heh:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
The vagina snaps back so unless the guy is extremely small or the girl had sex with a bug penis and immediately after (I'm talking about minute or so) has sex with a smaller guy, there's no feeling of having no walls.

I went from a large penis (7 in) to an above average (6 in) and they both feel :ahh: to me but I'm a girth girl so I don't care about length :yeshrug:

Then again one inch ain't THAT big of a difference so :heh:
7 inches is large out here? :dahell:

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
It's not about length

Women have said this over and over and over

Thicker dikks feel better than skinny ones

The only difference in sensation is a grip/stretch thing upon penetration or a feeling of "fullness" inside

Skinny dikks don't provide that feeling. ....all dikk feel the same after about 20 stokes