Ladies, How Have Bros Approached You When They Were Trying To Date You?

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Give me some of your personal examples, rather older or younger. Do most of them remind you of these air head nikkas on here, or have you had much better experiences with brothas than you come across online?

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Most approach the same way, some variation of how are you, what's your name, youre very pretty, number/can i take you out request.

Its when you say no that the fun starts, repeated begging, why are you so stuck up, offers of tricking and where they can take you what they can buy for you. Or my fave line this summer "i guess you werent ready for the big one" in obvious refrence to his penis, ive been laughing about it for multiple weeks. They're really not rude persay, men just seem not to understand that i didn;t come out the house explicitly looking for dykk that day, im just trying to go to work or the store or whatever. There are venues for meeting people of the oppiste sex, the grocery aisle or parking lot is not a club or bar. But i would probably be depressed if i wasnt ever approached, so it's fine. And i have had a good experience in dating a guy who approached me out of the blue with the shoulder tap, but truthfully it's anoying when they are not attractive.

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Most guys try to have some sort of game or line and FOR ME that makes you look corny I rather you just be relaxed and speak to me like you would Speak to anyone else.

Whats the maturity level and how does it coincide with the dudes that come at you? I got my reasons for this type of thread. A lot of these clowns that are hollering about Black women don't give him the time of day, then rantin and ravin to other brothers to run to Brazil and outer space to get a woman, anything other than a sister.....just really aint shyt to begin with and I mean mentally........A lot of sisters see through it, then these same c00ns will get used by a cac or other non black bytch like a trophy.....and they don't even see it......they like the c00ns in my avi and tommy sotomayors who poisoning our communities guising as "concern" or "care" for black women and black men's relationships.

Last edited:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Most approach the same way, some variation of how are you, what's your name, youre very pretty, number/can i take you out request.

Its when you say no that the fun starts, repeated begging, why are you so stuck up, offers of tricking and where they can take you what they can buy for you. Or my fave line this summer "i guess you werent ready for the big one" in obvious refrence to his penis, ive been laughing about it for multiple weeks. They're really not rude persay, men just seem not to understand that i didn;t come out the house explicitly looking for dykk that day, im just trying to go to work or the store or whatever. There are venues for meeting people of the oppiste sex, the grocery aisle or parking lot is not a club or bar. But i would probably be depressed if i wasnt ever approached, so it's fine. And i have had a good experience in dating a guy who approached me out of the blue with the shoulder tap, but truthfully it's anoying when they are not attractive.

I see.....aye see my question to the sister above and give me an answer when you can.....appreciate it sis....

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Whats the maturity level and how does it coincide with the dudes that come at you? I got my reasons for this type of thread. A lot of these clowns that are hollering about Black women don't give him the time of day, then rantin and ravin to other brothers to run to Brazil and outer space to get a woman, anything other than a sister.....just really aint shyt to begin with and I mean mentally........A lot of sisters see through it, then these same c00ns will get used by a cac or other non black bytch like a trophy.....and they don't even see it......they like the c00ns in my avi and tommy sotomayors who poisoning our communities guising as "concern" or "care" for black women and black men's relationships.
most guys that approach act like they are 18-23.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
The ones I actually gave a chance to all approached me and made it clear they wanted to get to know me. (Keep in mind, I have never dated anyone I just met on the street ). I love to laugh so if you start off with something funny, I'll respond well.

Pick up lines, thirst, "yo ma!", "Shorty", "Sweetheart" or any pet name is cause for automatic dismissal. IDGAF how fine you are.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
It's always a friendly greeting that leads to small talk and exchanging numbers. Last guy that approached me asked for my number after I explained to him how to wash his curly hair.

Lana del Rey

Only the ocean can separate us....
Daps
Reppin
Atl
The guys that approached me always complimented me in some way. They then proceed to joke about themselves or their day (my ex did that and it was so cute lol). I don't really care for the aggressive guys though or the ones that make sexual remarks. Those type of guys are in the minority though lol