Ladies, How Many Of you Feel That ALL Men Cheat?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Or would if given the opportunity and the possibility of not getting caught? :jbhmm:

Do you know any women who feel this way?

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
I hate generalizations but I feel given the right circumstances most will..
This.

My dad was a great example of a good dad and good husband. He lived for us. Man never cheated. To my knowledge my husband never cheated. I try to make sure he doesn't have a reason to.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
This.

My dad was a great example of a good dad and good husband. He lived for us. Man never cheated. To my knowledge my husband never cheated. I try to make sure he doesn't have a reason to.

On the other side I know that I was an excellent wife. I did everything I could to show my husband he was loved and wanted and he still cheated. Some men just don't have it in them to be faithful.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Men cheat . ..its something that us as women will have to deal with.

U can empty ya nikkas balls nightly, give him a back massage, cook his favorite meals , wake him up to head, uplift him, make him feel like hes the man and as soon as he see "new p*ssy " he gon cheat.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
On the other side I know that I was an excellent wife. I did everything I could to show my husband he was loved and wanted and he still cheated. Some men just don't have it in them to be faithful.
I am sorry to hear that. The key is to find a man that loves you more than you love him. Me and my husband talk all the time about how messed up it is out here with the std rates and stories we hear. Don't get me wrong we argue all the time but we both realize it's not worth it to lose what we have. We went through that at the beginning of our relationship and realized we really are meant to be together.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I hate generalizations but I feel given the right circumstances most will..

I hear you but that's not saying much.

"Given the right circumstances" could mean..
  • Gun to his children's heads
  • Billion dollars on the table to penetrate one time
So every human has the capacity to cheat "given the right circumstances".

What we should be focused on is, will this person cheat out of a sense of selfishness.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
This.

I did make sure i didnt give my ex a reason to but he told me when it was over and done that although he had deep feelings for me and saw a long future with me that he couldnt help himself :manny:

A little of me felt that he felt i wasnt the right woman for him which i why things sizzled. we are still in contact til this day but i will never let him waste my time again

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Men cheat . ..its something that us as women will have to deal with.

U can empty ya nikkas balls nightly, give him a back massage, cook his favorite meals , wake him up to head, uplift him, make him feel like hes the man and as soon as he see "new p*ssy " he gon cheat.

Did you try shutting the fukk up?

I bet you didn't try shutting the fukk up.

That's where most women fukk up.

I did make sure i didnt give my ex a reason to but he told me when it was over and done that although he had deep feelings for me and saw a long future with me that he couldnt help himself :manny:

A little of me felt that he felt i wasnt the right woman for him which i why things sizzled. we are still in contact til this day but i will never let him waste my time again

:weirdo:

Disregard earlier quote.

My condolences.