Ladies, How Many Of you Feel That ALL Men Cheat?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
have never cheated on anyone, I've been cheated on once (that I know of) and I hated it so I won't do it to anyone else

every girl Im with I have a conversation about this shyt in the first couple weeks, basically all you have to do is let me know. like if your 20 seconds away from fukking someone call/text me and tell me and we're good, relationship is over obviously but I'll respect the honesty and I won't have any problems with you personally.

I'm honest to a fault though, most of the time it intimidates girls and they don't stick around, my current gf is different and we seem to be on the same page.

I don't know how it is for most of you but in my experience where I live females seem to be much more likely to pull some shyt and then justify it to themselves.

I see more honesty in males and them getting hurt because of it than females.

of course I see pieces of shyt on both sides though
Most people are too selfish and afraid of confrontation to say flat out, "this isn't going to work" or especially in the case of your hypothetical situation, "I'm about to go fukk this nikka". I prescribe to your way of thinking though; if we aren't going to work, let me know but don't waste my time.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, not all men cheat. A lot of men encourage this lie though, so they have the lowest possible expectations put on them. That way, them doing something simple like being faithful gets them god status when it is literally a minimum requirement of a marriage. If you ever hear a man say anything similar to this "all men cheat" thing run the other way. They are just trying to prime you to accept the abuse they have planned as normal.

I am always curious about the flip side though. The women who push the all men cheat talk and really believe it. Why do they even want to be in relationships, let alone a marriage? What would be the point if in your mind you've already accepted that you're going to be cheated on? I wish I could ask but I don't really know any women in real life who believe this, or at least are willing to admit it out loud since most people would take it as a display of low self esteem.

Giselle

Daps
So if we all cheat then it's ok?
:ohhh:

There's work to be done brehs
:whew:
I said it is ONE of the many reasons why I don't tolerate it. There are many other reasons why people shouldn't tolerate cheating.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
I am sorry to hear that. The key is to find a man that loves you more than you love him. Me and my husband talk all the time about how messed up it is out here with the std rates and stories we hear. Don't get me wrong we argue all the time but we both realize it's not worth it to lose what we have. We went through that at the beginning of our relationship and realized we really are meant to be together.
Went through it at the beginning uh :shaq2:.....he just figured u out...nd moves smarter. U share dat man :youngsabo:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Men cheat . ..its something that us as women will have to deal with.

U can empty ya nikkas balls nightly, give him a back massage, cook his favorite meals , wake him up to head, uplift him, make him feel like hes the man and as soon as he see "new p*ssy " he gon cheat.

IS THAT WHAT U TELL YASELF WHEN U SUCK DICC BEHIND UR MANS BACK??

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Stupid logic..

If all men are cheating who are they cheating with?
Obviously with women that have men. it's not like there's gangs of unattached women just waiting for a man to come do her. both men and women are cheating.