Ladies, it's 2017, are you offended if you're asked if you were born female? i.e. not a transexual

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Please no bashing this is serious.

Brehs too would you be offended if some chick asked you if you were a transexual/if you were always a man?

My reason for asking is im on Tinder and this brawd just superliked me and said hi. While she's fine (really nice body) she kinda has a long face and some of her facial features are slightly manly (nose, chin).
I honestly wish i had taken a screenshot to show. My FAULT :sad:
I kinda wanted to ask them if they were a transexual woman but i felt like no matter what the answer was, no good would come from this so i just unmatched it.

I'm just saying in tis day in age the technology is strong and a breh needs to ask questions now. You ladies used to be the biggest advocates for "asking questions" so i hope you all dont take it too personal if someone were to ask

Edit: I edited the title

Last edited:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
How often are u running into trannys in real life
How many of those would be passing enough to not know something was "off" :comeon:
In some of the major cities where there are large LGBTQ communities you see them quite often. Cities like New York, San Francisco, Miami, Atlanta where they are DEEP you better be careful in these clubs when the lights are dim/off

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
In some of the major cities where there are large LGBTQ communities you see them quite often. Cities like New York, San Francisco, Miami, Atlanta where they are DEEP you better be careful in these clubs when the lights are dim/off
:picard:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I'm intersex.
Im not sure what that is. Can you please explain? If i were to guess , Inter means between entities. Does that mean you're still in transition to go from one to the other. What were you born as physically?