Ladies of the Coli: Stop listening to men online trying to teach you game on how men play women.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm posting this because I see good girls constantly getting played by men when all they want is to find a husband. So they seek out these scammers who act like they have the code to finding a man.

So here I am, I'm going to help you sistas out.

Have you ever seen these type of videos pop up on your feed and you think watching them will help you "get a man?"

These videos usually feature a man with a heavy lisp trying to help women with men. They just trying to hustle you by getting you to donate to them, sell you classes online, sell books.

Most of these nikkas seem gay...

Anyways...

Stop watching these videos. They literally just prepare you to be a mark to dusty dudes and players. These type of dudes are even on IG, selling books for 20 dollars a piece. They are gaming you out of your money.

So Just:

Be yourself.

If a man doesn't value you for you.

Take it as a blessing. It is not a mark against yourself. Most of the time, the nikka just wanted to hit and run. Thats why most men today do the ghosting thing. Its to control you and make you easy to manipulate.

Once you stop engaging in dusty nikkas who only want to seed you up and run, you will find your husband.