Ladies of The Coli: What is your 1st reaction/internal thought when an ugly dude approaches you?

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Never really approached by an ugly guy but if they start staring I give a polite smile thinking - Don’t even try it; you’re lowering my self esteem. Or Damn, is this the best that I could do??, keep it moving,

to be fair, the reason a lot of this happens is because a lot of us breh's don't have a clue to how attractive WE really are. Think about that for a minute or two as to why that would be the case.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
I’m a average looking nikka and I never had problems talking to any female I want. If you know how to spit/and hold a convo you can get them digits 8 outta 10 times.

Other 2 times the female just a fr a$$hole or got a man already :yeshrug:

Helps to be tall too :ehh:

Wisdomkeyz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Wisdom
I’m a average looking nikka and I never had problems talking to any female I want. If you know how to spit/and hold a convo you can get them digits 8 outta 10 times.

Other 2 times the female just a fr a$$hole or got a man already :yeshrug:

Helps to be tall too :ehh:

Facts! :umad:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
To tell the truth I’ve dated a few not so good looking men
The sex is usually great
So I am quite receptive

Ugly nikkas have to bring something to the table. They can't get by on looks. Like ugly women, their personalities have to be on point. They need to be more sensual and attentive to a woman's needs.

Wisdomkeyz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Wisdom
Swear back in HS nikkas always use to ask “how you talk to so and so” or “why u always cool with the bad shorties”

You hook em in with good convos and being down to earth and reel em in for the kill :shaq:

Works every time, now if you ugly results may vary :yeshrug:

The only thing women hate more than an extremely ugly ass nikka is a boring nikka who can't keep up an exciting conversation and be asking them dumb questions and got this look :dwillhuh: on they face the entire time instead of this :myman: