Ladies Of TheColi, What Type Of Men Approach You?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
So I've heard from a lot of overweight black women that they get approached by older men who assume they are desperate and will entertain any man who gives them the time of day. Which leads me to the following experiment:

Answer the following questions:

1) What would you rate yourself just by your face from a 1-10? Ugly, below average, average/aight, cute, beautiful, gorgeous, FINE, sexy?

2) What would you rate yourself just by your body? What body type do you have? Are you underweight, overweight? Do you have nice sizeable breasts and buttocks (lol)?

3) Lastly, what would you rate yourself from a scale of 1 to 10 overall?

Given all that information, what type of men approach and try to holla at you? Describe them based on looks, socioeconomic level etc. How often are you approached by men? catcalled?

Lastly, what type of area do you live in and/or frequent?

Please and thank you :queen:

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I'm gonna assume y'all are busy answering the questions and that's why no one has responded so far. In the meantime ima answer them from a male's point of view.

1) What would you rate yourself just by your face from a 1-10? Ugly, below average, average/aight, cute, beautiful, gorgeous, FINE, sexy?

I say ima 8/10 in the face. Sexy, handsome, good-looking. :takedat:

2) What would you rate yourself just by your body? What body type do you have? Are you underweight, overweight? Do you have nice sizeable breasts and buttocks (lol)?

8/10. Lean, muscular athletic body type naturally. Above 6 feet tall, low body fat % naturally, etc.

3) Lastly, what would you rate yourself from a scale of 1 to 10 overall?
Rate myself an 8 outta 10 :jawalrus:

Given all that information, what type of men approach and try to holla at you? Describe them based on looks, socioeconomic level etc. How often are you approached by men? catcalled?

Women from all walks of life check out yo cutty. All races,ages and socioeconomic backgrounds. I'm only 21 tho :yeshrug:I rarely if at all ever get approached, a chick might bump into me or stand close/next to me though to get my attention though. Doesn't happen that often, probably would if I went to more social places especially during the weekend.

Lastly, what type of area do you live in and/or frequent?

I live in the suburbs surrounded by Indians and white people unfortunately :francis:. My experiences are different in different areas. In suburban areas the women aren't as aggressive so the vast majority will just look.

If I go to more urban areas with more sistas and latinas, they won't hesitate to tell me how attractive they find a brother.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Oh my goodness. No thanks. Looks are subjective and if I judge how I look someone would refute it.
Dang and I thought you answered!

Just skip those questions then, answer the ones about what type of men approach you, how often, and what type of area you live in.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Dang and I thought you answered!

Just skip those questions then, answer the ones about what type of men approach you, how often, and what type of area you live in.
I get approached by all kinds of men. I'm kinda sorta something like a ambivert... so most of the time I will talk to a complete stranger about random things and that segways into other things like exchanging phone numbers.

Ehhhhh... not all of the time. But I have a tiny problem, when I do go out my sister is with me and she looks like my butch lesbian girlfriend... LOL .

I live in a predominately white town.. it's about 7,500 black people here and I don't know who could be a cousin so I steer clear of local men.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
I can't judge myself because I see things when I look in the mirror that others don't see which may be good AND bad.

I do get hit on a lot. There's honestly no specific type of man though. I've been hit on by old white men all the way to the average hood dude.... :yeshrug:

It is what it is though. I'm polite either way. As long as you don't say anything offensive then I'll politely tell you no thanks.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I get approached by all kinds of men. I'm kinda sorta something like a ambivert... so most of the time I will talk to a complete stranger about random things and that segways into other things like exchanging phone numbers.

Ehhhhh... not all of the time. But I have a tiny problem, when I do go out my sister is with me and she looks like my butch lesbian girlfriend... LOL .

I live in a predominately white town.. it's about 7,500 black people here and I don't know who could be a cousin so I steer clear of local men.
:deadmanny:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I can't judge myself because I see things when I look in the mirror that others don't see which may be good AND bad.

I do get hit on a lot. There's honestly no specific type of man though. I've been hit on by old white men all the way to the average hood dude.... :yeshrug:

It is what it is though. I'm polite either way. As long as you don't say anything offensive then I'll politely tell you no thanks.
Okay cool cool.