Ladies, What Do You Look Like At Home On Days You Have Off?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
If you aren't planning on going anywhere, do you take a shower? Do you just chill in bed all day looking and smellin' a hot mess?

Inquiring minds would like to know :jbhmm: :mjpls:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Dress or jogger sweats, t shirt and flats. Hair either in a puff, two braids/twists or a bun.

Things I do: clean, go shopping, cook dinner, laundry, paint my nails, wash my hair, shave, deep treatments and masks. Basically I have time to get stuff done and treat myself.

Last edited:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Nah, I always smell fresh because I believe in having good hygiene. Therefore, on my off days I usually take a shower when I wake up. Spray my fav perfume on. My hair (which is usually straightened on my work days) is usually curly bc I've washed it and I tend to wear face masks when I'm home in order to take any dirt that was left from my make up in my pores from before. For clothing, I'll either wear sweats or jogging pants if its chilling and if its too hot out I'll wear a clean pair of undies a tank top or a t-shirt and slippers.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tumblr_m9lgzbMcyx1rnrvbq.gif

little4209

All Star
Daps
I stay with a scarf around my head, as soon as I get to my bedroom that's probably the first thing that I put on...during the summer, I'm in tees/tanks/shorts and during the winter it's longsleeve everything lol

Edit: and yes, I will shower

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
"Ex" wore my tee socks and panties or sweats when I was at her place a few weekends. It's too hot down here to be in much but we showered often. I put her on to Shae Moisture's black soap shower gel :banderas:.