Ladies, What Do You Look Like At Home On Days You Have Off?

Mfalme_Perez

In a New York world full of strangers..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY 2 Trinidad
Shower, Put on my favorite sweat pants and shirt, clean and cook. Isaiah is off to the sitters and his dad is too busy working to think about me. House to myself!!!

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
It depends on if I have anything to do that day. Usually I'll have my robe in for the majority of the day. My hair is always tied with a scarf or in a bonnet. If not my robe then a maxi dress or skirt cause they are more comfortable to me.
your ass wiggle in the maxi dress or nah?
asking for a friend

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I wash but my hair stays tied up and I'm usually in sweat pants or shorts and a t-shirt.
this is the exact look lol

take a shower and put on cute leggings or sweats and a hoodie (winter) or ironic or sports-related t, keep my hair wrapped in case i take an unplanned nap :yeshrug:

edit: sometimes i'll put on mascara if i feel my face is looking too dead :russ:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Why is showering daily even a question? If I get sweaty or been out during the day I need to cleanse my body before I even consider getting in the bed.
because there are days when people don't shower...i know we got some OCD i wash twice a day mofo's on here, but every now and then aint nothing wrong with rocking the day old funk :takedat:

CinnamonTequila

Playing that music too loud ;)
Daps
Reppin
RD --- DR
Shorts/ leggings/confy dress/cotton shirt
If I'm by myself I don't wear pants.
My hair just in 2 ponytails or loose.
I live in the Caribbean so I shower minimum 2 times a day (when I get up and before going to bed) and during very hot days 3 times...

I turn on my music as loud as I feel like it and use my computer, cook, watch tv, take naps...

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
My mother always said, no matter what, take a shower. I would have to be extremely depressed to not take a shower. Everything else is conditional.