Ladies, What Do You Look Like At Home On Days You Have Off?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Usually leggings or shorts & a tshirt or a shirt and no pants lmao.

My hair is usually in a bun or down. I do braids sometimes.

I always take showers. lol

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The days I'm not helping mama (I only have 2 days to myself lol) I wake up, chill in bed for about 10 minutes or so; go through my face wash routine and brush my teeth, then go to the gym. Come home and shower and cook me something or just have a protein smoothie until I'm hungry-hungry, then chill on the internet. If it's Mondays and Tuesday, I watch Raw and Smackdown with mama so those are pretty much the only days I have to chill. I wear my pajamas around the house or some yoga pants. I don't wear shorts at all. I feel naked lol. Plus I stay hot and cold at the same time! If I have to go somewhere the only make up I put on is mascara and lipstick. Other than that I am completely fresh faced. I barely know anything about cosmetics so what you see is what you get.

:ehh:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Why is showering daily even a question? If I get sweaty or been out during the day I need to cleanse my body before I even consider getting in the bed.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Scarf on either clothes on too big or I'm half dressed. I chill just like anyone else. yall must think women are a different species :heh:
No, but women can be a lot dirtier than most men/society wants us to believe.

I find it interesting how a lot of people put up a front when it comes to male female relations.. both men and women. Cleaning their place before having a woman or man come over, having them believe they are clean when in reality they live in a pigsty everyday.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Why is showering daily even a question? If I get sweaty or been out during the day I need to cleanse my body before I even consider getting in the bed.
Some people don't shower everyday.. especially if they don't step a foot outside :mjpls:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
That just depends on the person it's not gender related. Now what's expected is gender related.
No, but women can be a lot dirtier than most men/society wants us to believe.

I find it interesting how a lot of people put up a front when it comes to male female relations.. both men and women. Cleaning their place before having a woman or man come over, having them believe they are clean when in reality they live in a pigsty everyday.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
It depends on if I have anything to do that day. Usually I'll have my robe in for the majority of the day. My hair is always tied with a scarf or in a bonnet. If not my robe then a maxi dress or skirt cause they are more comfortable to me.

Last edited:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
i love it when a woman looks "homey". sweatpants and a t shirt, maybe even a bonnett on :lupe:

nipples all busting through the shirt :whew:...bending over....makes my dikk grow to a size my nerves just cant stop. walk up behind her and grind my dikk on her ass while i kiss her neck...pull them sweatpants down...

doggystyle in the kitchen up against the sink with my balls slapping on her clit while shw cums over and over again :ahhh:

i love coochie and will never understand gay dudes :yeshrug:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
If I'm at home I have on a lounging set or a tee and some sweats.

I do my personal hygiene thing and I hang about. I'll do a little work and do things on the net.

Like today... I took a sick day because I have sinus infection and I feel shytty. :mjcry: