Ladies, why do you expect a $200 dinner for a first date?

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
I got this chicks number off hinge, never met her don't even know her last name. She tells me she's free tomorrow at 7 and she really likes this Italian place. So I google the place and look at the menu. It's $60 for a mac and cheese entree, yea I bet your ass likes this place. I told her lets just meet up for apps and drinks for the first date. if everything goes well we have plenty of time to get fancy. She left me on read and then unmatched me.

Now she is a nurse so maybe she is used to spending her own money. But where does she get the audacity to ask this of a man for a first date? Does this mean other guys have done it? Was she testing me? I didn't even want to meet up with her after that to be honest.

I wanna know why yall think you are entitled to this on the first date? I wasn't gonna take her to applebees but I am also not spending $200 plus drinks on a bytch I don't even know her last name.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Have you ever been to said restaurant?

If not, I would have taken it as an opportunity for me to try something new even though she seems to be familiar with the spot.

I’m not gonna be mad at someone for their taste especially when you probably asked her what she liked and what her favorite spot was.

Seems juvenile to ask then pretend she was suppose to avoid what she likes just so she can go on a date with you

:pachaha:

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Have you ever been to said restaurant?

If not, I would have taken it as an opportunity for me to try something new even though she seems to be familiar with the spot.

I’m not gonna be mad at someone for their taste especially when you probably asked her what she liked and what her favorite spot was.

Seems juvenile to ask then pretend she was suppose to avoid what she likes just so she can go on a date with you

:pachaha:
Are you a female? I never asked her what she liked or her favorite spot. I said we should meet up soon and she said I'm free tomorrow lets go here.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meh. I woulda obliged. Knowing she would be smitten by the end of the night. After which I’m sure she’d offer her entire body to me. Along with making me food. My nikka I know how these chicks are. It’s an opportunity for me to try something I haven’t tried yet. And a place to take future dates to.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Dodged a bullet. No biggie. Take it as a win.

The girl who is happy with a whopper meal and some fries as she gets to be with you... is the one you take out to fancy restaurant and make feel special not some dumb entitled ho you just met.

Last edited:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Because there’s goofy mf’s who actually do that shyt. Talk to a chick 1st ,vet her she’ll let you know what type of chick she is. If she feelin you then any decent restaurant will be enough y’all going out to have a good time. Only the gold digging chicks want Ruth Chris or *insert expensive restaurant* on a 1st date.