Lakers Julius Randle Engaged To A Cac

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I know I'm not being criticized because I don't care about anybody's criticism.

I"m poking holes in ole boy's logic. He mad rich black guys date out of race but, the reverse, rich women dating poor black guys, never happens. All I wanted to know is when do rich women ever date poor men?

Just say you don't like interracial dating broham and that you rather black women get the money vs. others. It's short and simple. All the arguments I seen in here are weak. Even your association argument is weak. I like white chicks yet, I have no real white friends. Therefore, I am the inverse of what you're upset at.

Breh your reading comprehension is poor. I never said you don't have white friends. I'm talking about the athletes

You can't be this dense for real

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Breh your reading comprehension is poor. I never said you don't have white friends. I'm talking about the athletes

You can't be this dense for real

Right back at ya.....And you act like I can't pull up your posts from this thread :skip: You just said chicks date black guys but, don't associate with black people. That whole statement sounds insecure and rooted in inferiority. Most people associate with people similar to them. That's what most racial groups do. You think those black athletes associate with white people? Have white boys as their best friends? Have white guys in their entourage? Most likely not...rendering your point moot. That's why I said that genius.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Right back at ya.....And you act like I can't pull up your posts from this thread :skip: You just said chicks date black guys but, don't associate with black people. That whole statement sounds insecure and rooted in inferiority. Most people associate with people similar to them. That's what most racial groups do. You think those black athletes associate with white people? Have white boys as their best friends? Have white guys in their entourage? Most likely not...rendering your point moot. That's why I said that genius.

:dahell: why u going so hard trying to convince ppl to fukk with women who smell like wet dog.

:dahell: if u wanna fukk w a bytch who would've had you swinging from a tree 50 years ago do it. (even tho i doubt ur actually black)

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're mad upper class white women don't marry lower class black men, essentially.

Let me stop you there. When do rich women of any race EVER marry poor men of any race? I'm really interested in hearing this. Rich black women arent checking for black men making no money either so I'm really failing to understand the point. Just say you hate interracial relationships and keep it moving because your reasoning is flawed.
i dont know white boys seem be able to pull black women with way more money then them:ohhh:
Gabriel-Aubry-and-Halle-Berry-PF.png
28-1453951097-untitled.jpg
zoe-saldana-marco-lg.jpg
1IMG_0906.jpg.optimal.jpg

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Breh i went to a huge sports school so ive seen first hand how these white women come from racist families and literally associate with ZERO black people will end up marrying a black athlete

If juliud randle was stacking boxes at a warehouse i would salute him for this. I have no problem with blacks marrying white women, as long as their income doesnt hit a certain level. :mjpls:

Like I said....you said those chicks date black athletes but, don't associate with black people.

How is that any different than black athletes dating non-black chicks (hispanic or non-hispanic white) but outside of that not associating with non-white people? :jbhmm:

Also....if they did have black friends would it be cool then? :skip: Would you be okay with them dating at that point? NO. You'd still be mad. So you're mad to be mad and nothing would change that.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
i dont know white boys seem be able to pull black women with way more money then them:ohhh:
Gabriel-Aubry-and-Halle-Berry-PF.png
28-1453951097-untitled.jpg
zoe-saldana-marco-lg.jpg
1IMG_0906.jpg.optimal.jpg

1. Halle Berry was old and desperate. She's now with a more famous French actor.
2. Tyra was old and desperate. The guy still isn't broke. He's a high profile fashion photographer.
3. She's a c00n
4. Dude isn't broke. He has his own brokerage business.

Some black chicks are c00ns marrying white guys who are inferior to them for status like asian chicks do. But they're outliers. Most black women don't do this. Most women in general don't do this. You'll be searching long and hard to find rich chicks who want poor men. And most of the guys you posted weren't poor...just less successful.

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
If u marry a white chick who was by your side and believing in you before you got wealthy (i.e. high school or college sweetheart etc), that's different. Because was down for you from the beginning. But the white chicks who come flocking out the woodworks as soon as you become successful? :mjlol: nikkas say black women are golddiggers, white women are experts and nikkas don't even notice because they think white women love us for our "swag" and confidence etc, but how many white girls are rushing to marry a regular nikka who works at Target?

Have these nikkas seen the divorce rate between black men and white women? And ask a cac, white women are known to try to get as much as they can out of a divorce. Not even knocking their hustle, because they're smart enough to know that there are plenty of successful black men who are gullible enough to wife them just off their whiteness alone. nikkas think white = good, pure, innocent, angelic, even though she wouldn't want him if he was working at Wal Mart.

There's a lot of single black women who the nikka could have wifed and given a better life to. If there weren't do many single black women, some of which trying hard to make it, it'd be different, but it's like :snoop: shyt is so predictable, it's like a running joke now. Was Samantha and Amber checking for you when you were a regular nikka? Crazy part is, it's been shown that black men with higher salaries tend to date/marry out more than black men who earn less. nikkas with the most money are increasingly likely to marry a non black woman, like that billionaire Robert Smith dude who wifed that Playboy bunny,instead of upgrading a black woman.

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
yess this is exactly what im talkin about bruh. these women get $$$ signs in they eyes when a black man comes into money. and they KNOW these nikkas r dumb as shyt so its ez to finesse em.what better way to suck up all that generational wealth than having mixed kids and then those mixed kids going onto marrying white? its chess and black folk still stuck on checkers..

Yep

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did they meet them at the club? It's highly unlikely that they did.

Sorry, I didn't mean 'club promoter' but the person who organises parties for these footballers, whatever they're called. I honestly don't know what they have to gain from it, perhaps they're asked to bring some 'fit' ladies and they just don't think that black women fit into that mold. I'm just saying what I've heard from several black footballers in private.

This is true. They do this as well to athletes here in the states. The goal is to separate them from other blacks and family so that they can be taken advantage of.

Black agents and lawyers have even said that white agents and lawyers will tell black athletes that they need to not sign with or hire a black agent or lawyer because they are incompetent. Saying shyt like they don't have connections or won't get you the best deal.

The media ignores this type of racism that goes on.

Remember these athletes are walking bank accounts. White folks absolutely want total access to their money.

Basically the game is fixed.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
......i'm fukking speechless lmao I couldn;t allow that beast near me :scust:.

Like I said before man.....where are these dudes mommas, aunts and grandmothers.

Straight up as a man and with most men. They don't want to let the women of their families down. We all knew dudes who messed with hoes and skanks. But best believe they would never bring them home to meet moms or grandma cause they did not approve.

I believe some of these parents and family members ain't saying shyt and are just happy that their kids are pro or going pro and the money will be rolling in.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Engaged at 21 :dame:

Engaged at 21 as a professional basketball player :dame:

Engaged at 21 as a professional basketball player for the Los Angeles Lakers :dame:

Engaged at 21 as a professional basketball player for the Los Angeles Lakers and will likely get married in the state of California :dame:
What could possibly go wrong?:troll:

Nikka got the master key to unlock p*ssy worldwide and he throws it away for some bish who looks like she should be milking cows somewhere :mindblown: