Lakers Julius Randle Engaged To A Cac

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Why you mad you wanted to marry him fakkit
These dudes don't see females at all.....picking on an IR couple is an easy out for their frustrations that they know everyone else who doesn't see females won't question so they go at it.

It's not even about it potentially failing...it's about venting frustrations. And if they stay together forever you'd simply never hear from these hateful dudes again on the subject. Sounds like every hate filled gossipy female I knew coming up. :russ::russ::russ:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is true. They do this as well to athletes here in the states. The goal is to separate them from other blacks and family so that they can be taken advantage of.

Black agents and lawyers have even said that white agents and lawyers will tell black athletes that they need to not sign with or hire a black agent or lawyer because they are incompetent. Saying shyt like they don't have connections or won't get you the best deal.

The media ignores this type of racism that goes on.

Remember these athletes are walking bank accounts. White folks absolutely want total access to their money.

Basically the game is fixed.

:ohhh:

Lebron did it the right way:wow:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: I'd never really thought of it that way before. I don't know why some black people find it so hard to believe; the scariest thing for a white supremacist is to see a strong black couple with strong family values, who are willing to help out their community.

On a side note, I've noticed that a lot of the young black British players have been openly showing off their black girlfriends recently, perhaps they've realised what is going on.

Obviously hes not british but Kingsley Coman's girl is fire

:wow:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
1. Halle Berry was old and desperate. She's now with a more famous French actor.
2. Tyra was old and desperate. The guy still isn't broke. He's a high profile fashion photographer.
3. She's a c00n
4. Dude isn't broke. He has his own brokerage business.

Some black chicks are c00ns marrying white guys who are inferior to them for status like asian chicks do. But they're outliers. Most black women don't do this. Most women in general don't do this. You'll be searching long and hard to find rich chicks who want poor men. And most of the guys you posted weren't poor...just less successful.
It's funny to see u call people c00ns

You are like the biggest c00n breathing

:pachaha:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
By the way those white girls are taught early in the game how to bag athletes.. of any race

They got gold digger bootcamps out there for white thots as young as 5

These dumb nikkas stand no chance

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
I'm okay with pawging but, :camby:

Shorty look like she would be scared to walk down the street with him without the NBA bread.
I know I could never MARRY a white chick
It also doesn't hurt Randle that DFW probably have the best looking Becky's in the country. :manny::mjpls:
:russ: every Breh from Texas I know loooooove white chicks
That pawg hustle :wow:

They see millions they start sucking dikk, giving up the arsehole, letting cum in their hair, eat your arse, suck your toes, let you fukk behind the movie theater, you go blind from all that freakiness. Black women need to step their freak game up. :wow:
:beli:Like black women wouldnt lick the balls of almost any NBA player...the thing is the athletes want white women AND that's who is in their face. And the white hoes get access/info to the top parties. I went to school in Tally and ate so good off of FSU black chicks because the nikkas paid them no attention at they school and they often had no idea about the secluded or private parties the football players were going to. I smutted out so many willingly black women and actually a lot of them were :gladbron:because they weren't used to getting that attention when other races of women are around.
I've long said our Sister's need to learn how to trap a man, without falling pregnant.

Until they learn or pick up that technique or skill of finessing a gullible man they'll stay mad and losing.
It's about learning to compromise and being seen as necessary and needed in a man's life, not needy.

These white hoes suck it in and take all the bullshyt you throw at them, while smiling it all away and bending over backwards so they can secure their future.
A lot of these dudes are inexperienced with women they suddenly hit fame, and thats where these white hoes come in.
One black women DO NOT have the same opportunities like white women when it comes to accessing these top athletes. And black women who whore themselves out are judged worse and looked at more negatively then white whores. They have the complexion for the protection. Blonde Becky who's never had a real worry in her life can care free as a whore. Black women are told from day 1 they are too sexual (which is a lie) have no morals so yeah some may not be as willing to just let it all loose. And white women know being white helps with black athletes. Do you think these white women view black women as competition or think an black athlete would choose a black chick over them?

I went to school in Tally fukked alot of FSU black chicks and hung with some of the FSU football & basketball dudes and most would walk by chicks that looked like this:
unnamed-3-1-750x500.jpg

1b8d174dc620f40dfc54bef9c6d192dd.jpg

tumblr_luyyb1W1vv1r0kkgko1_500.jpg

hbcu-dress-20.png

d9b7482eb14e05aad222e2b5f5c19290.jpg

Go-From-Summer-to-Fall-With-The-Nude-Dress2.jpg

For:
il_570xN.183956375.jpg

pong5n-1-web.jpg

20120524__25dcaintw3_200.jpg

4FE953D51A987177534062051328_153a1e86234.3.1_nXDcBY7EKNaw1SXQ8IYHDghVBEW8.aNRVKYY.tcWzjOIhh8H_nJUtrieT6tQC5Cm.jpg

7-604x434.jpg

When you're a professional athlete or top college prospect you can have any woman YOU want looks wise. It's about what people like and white girl looks are pleasing to the eye to a lot of black men :yeshrug:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

How you a 21 year old brother, in Los Angelos and you already getting engaged? The bytch he engaged to ain't even all that with all the dime pieces out there.

From how happy he sounds, nikka probably ain't even got a prenup.

:childplease:Lettuce see how long this lasts

:comeon:
she's clearly a beautiful woman regardless of how many other beautiful woman exist.
complaining about a 9 because there's ten's out there is stupid.
but getting married at 21 is idiotic. he's gonna be giving her half his shyt within 5 years.
at 21 you are alot different as far as personality, interests and tastes as you will be when you are 31.

example: she might like that you are a good dancer and popular at parties. but when she has three kids at home she will probably hate that you are always at the club dancing and shyt.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Am i the only one who thinks Cameron Payne is gay?? So i'm not shocked about his girl being that basic all.

As for Deandre i thought he was fukking with Megan Trainor awhile back? When did he wife/impregnate this other chick?

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
unnamed-3-1-750x500.jpg

7-604x434.jpg

When you're a professional athlete or top college prospect you can have any woman YOU want looks wise. It's about what people like and white girl looks are pleasing to the eye to a lot of black men :yeshrug:
Sorry breh I think you took my post the wrong way. I just can't see this beautiful queen eating arse, loving anal and gargling balls. I can picture every single one of these cave women doing it though. Maybe I just hold our women in too much high regard. Top athletes need the freakiest shyt because of the amount of p*ssy (and drugs) they get on the regular you start to become desensitsed and so white women seem like a good option considering how nasty they are. :scust:

FSP

Banned
Daps

:beli:Like black women wouldnt lick the balls of almost any NBA player...the thing is the athletes want white women AND that's who is in their face. And the white hoes get access/info to the top parties. I went to school in Tally and ate so good off of FSU black chicks because the nikkas paid them no attention at they school and they often had no idea about the secluded or private parties the football players were going to. I smutted out so many willingly black women and actually a lot of them were :gladbron:because they weren't used to getting that attention when other races of women are around.

One black women DO NOT have the same opportunities like white women when it comes to accessing these top athletes. And black women who whore themselves out are judged worse and looked at more negatively then white whores. They have the complexion for the protection. Blonde Becky who's never had a real worry in her life can care free as a whore. Black women are told from day 1 they are too sexual (which is a lie) have no morals so yeah some may not be as willing to just let it all loose. And white women know being white helps with black athletes. Do you think these white women view black women as competition or think an black athlete would choose a black chick over them?

I went to school in Tally fukked alot of FSU black chicks and hung with some of the FSU football & basketball dudes and most would walk by chicks that looked like this:
unnamed-3-1-750x500.jpg

hbcu-dress-20.png

For:
il_570xN.183956375.jpg

pong5n-1-web.jpg

4FE953D51A987177534062051328_153a1e86234.3.1_nXDcBY7EKNaw1SXQ8IYHDghVBEW8.aNRVKYY.tcWzjOIhh8H_nJUtrieT6tQC5Cm.jpg

7-604x434.jpg

FSU & FAMU girls :noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah:

I'm talking to one earlier, she was an ethiopian jew...bad as fukk :noah:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps

How you a 21 year old brother, in Los Angelos and you already getting engaged? The bytch he engaged to ain't even all that with all the dime pieces out there.

From how happy he sounds, nikka probably ain't even got a prenup.

:childplease:Lettuce see how long this lasts

more pictures...

who is she?

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
If these dudes not gonna preserve their genes by sticking with black women can they at least wife tall or athletic white chicks for their children's sake?

They're son's gonna be giving them the :comeon: face every time they don't make the JV team.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps

unnamed-3-1-750x500.jpg

hbcu-dress-20.png

For:
il_570xN.183956375.jpg

pong5n-1-web.jpg

7-604x434.jpg

The sort of dude that passes up on Black women for White women fits a particular personality profile. They are usually very outward looking and believe in status and how one is viewed in public. They are very image conscious, but with a twist of believing all good things comes from white folks. They date these women because a White woman for the c00n is the ultimate status symbol. They dont need the ferrari, but a white woman signals to everyone bruh man has arrived. I notice more c00ning from the nfl unlike the nba.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
but at least she is not as bad Cameron Payne's girlfriend

payne7-e1435175838972.jpg

katie-shinkle-cameron-payne-6.jpg

cameron-paynes-girlfriend-katie-shinkle-instagram1.jpg

:scust:

cameron-paynes-girlfriend-katie-shinkle-instagram1.jpg

ANimal print
Hee haw face.

Its a WRAP for this gump face havin ass nikka.

Takin pics looking like he got caught in public with a bust down

Cam Payne deleted all the pics.....He's upgrading

Some :dame: shyt...I know but idc....he's one of my guards :dame: