Lakers Julius Randle Engaged To A Cac

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I know I'm not being criticized because I don't care about anybody's criticism.

I"m poking holes in ole boy's logic. He mad rich black guys date out of race but, the reverse, rich women dating poor black guys, never happens. All I wanted to know is when do rich women ever date poor men?

Just say you don't like interracial dating broham and that you rather black women get the money vs. others. It's short and simple. All the arguments I seen in here are weak. Even your association argument is weak. I like white chicks yet, I have no real white friends. Therefore, I am the inverse of what you're upset at.
The dude you quoting wants to get bent over by these dudes of course he mad. What I don't get dude claims he a coli 6 nikka but acting like some broke ass hater under the guise of "community" shyt don't match up with the people I know for sure with these qualifications IRL. Nobody in my fam or crew making 6 figures or better on this shyt. Hell not even the regular working dudes but you get online you meet some of the funniest most famine cats ever. You could go on LSA and here women with the same rhetoric as these dudes which on this topic is sad esp when they claim they getting all this love from the opposite gender smfh.

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
This is true. They do this as well to athletes here in the states. The goal is to separate them from other blacks and family so that they can be taken advantage of.

Black agents and lawyers have even said that white agents and lawyers will tell black athletes that they need to not sign with or hire a black agent or lawyer because they are incompetent. Saying shyt like they don't have connections or won't get you the best deal.

The media ignores this type of racism that goes on.

Remember these athletes are walking bank accounts. White folks absolutely want total access to their money.

Basically the game is fixed.
:ohhh: I'd never really thought of it that way before. I don't know why some black people find it so hard to believe; the scariest thing for a white supremacist is to see a strong black couple with strong family values, who are willing to help out their community.

On a side note, I've noticed that a lot of the young black British players have been openly showing off their black girlfriends recently, perhaps they've realised what is going on.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: I'd never really thought of it that way before. I don't know why some black people find it so hard to believe; the scariest thing for a white supremacist is to see a strong black couple with strong family values and who are willing to help out their community.

On a side note, I've noticed that a lot of the young black British players have been openly showing off their black girlfriends recently, perhaps they've realised what is going on.

Yep think of it as pimping. Ain't the goal of a pimp or pimps to get access to they hoes money so they can control them? Separate them from family, friends and the outside world. So they believe that the life they live is ok and that the pimp is the only one they can trust.

These sports owners, media, lawyers, accountants and etc ain't nothing but pimps and the athletes are the prostitute.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Get you a pawg brehs :troll:

tumblr_o86t6nZigv1tep43fo1_500.jpg

Who is this??

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Like I said before man.....where are these dudes mommas, aunts and grandmothers.

Straight up as a man and with most men. They don't want to let the women of their families down. We all knew dudes who messed with hoes and skanks. But best believe they would never bring them home to meet moms or grandma cause they did not approve.

I believe some of these parents and family members ain't saying shyt and are just happy that their kids are pro or going pro and the money will be rolling in.

You answered your own question.

What can their family say?? They don't want to get cut out the money themselves shyt

Daps
I enjoy bringing caucasian and white hispanic women through my historically black neighborhood and watching how pissed off some people get. Nothing more fulfilling than walking into Crown Fried Chicken with a milky white goddess.

:blessed:

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
I enjoy bringing caucasian and white hispanic women through my historically black neighborhood and watching how pissed off some people get. Nothing more fulfilling than walking into Crown Fried Chicken with a milky white goddess.

:blessed:
It only proves non black woman are prizes to black men moreso than a black woman. But everyone already knows this. Non black women know they can snag a black man over a black women in a lot of cases just because they have what a lot of us want and see as successful.

It white men didn't run things financially how many successful black men would be with black women?? Lets be real here.

Daps
It only proves non black woman are prizes to black men moreso than a black woman. But everyone already knows this. Non black women know they can snag a black man over a black women in a lot of cases just because they have what a lot of us want and see as successful.

It white men didn't run things financially how many successful black men would be with black women?? Lets be real here.
I was just fukking around. I don't intentionally parade them around but it is funny when some people are visibly angry about it.