LaMelo Ball will be a bust

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Possibly. He is a string bean with little acceleration or explosion to create separation. Shot being inconsistent and his selection being poor is an understatement. He's lanky with decent lateral quickness and has good vision/handle. We'll see if the good outweighs the bad.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I always like these threads we need more of them so we can bump them and see whether we :salute: the OP or :russ: at the OP

Nah fukk this thread. There's isn't any real credible analysis just a bunch of generalizations. I highly doubt OP even knows much about LaMelo's game. :mjlol:

OP could easily get a job at ESPN with this shtick tho. :ehh:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah fukk this thread. There's isn't any real credible analysis just a bunch of generalizations. I highly doubt OP even knows much about LaMelo's game. :mjlol:

OP could easily get a job at ESPN with this shtick tho. :ehh:
Even with credible analysis people are still wrong. All this shyt is is just a bunch of guessing. Who’s your pick to be the steal and bust of this draft?

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I’m not gonna call him a bust.

His circumstances will determine his outcome more than his actual talent though.

I agree with this, and want him nowhere near the Dubs. I hope he's able to get it together and be productive in the NBA, but his funky shot and 25% 3point % are going to need a lot of work. Defensively he needs a lot of guidance. That said, he has things he looks to be very good at so like Tre said, if he lands in the right spot, it could be good. He's going to need shooters tho.....

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
OP is wrong on this one and is basing his opinion on Melo off of outdated information.

Barring injury he's gonna be one of the best big point guards to come out in a long time. His passing is his best asset IMO. He just needs to get to a team that will hide him on defense and allow him to play his game.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Thing that would worry me drafting Melo is his efficiency. That lil nikka may have never been over 40% shooting from the field in high school or overseas. Compare that to Lonzo, who shot 55% from the field at UCLA and 41% from three. I don't see Melo coming to the league against 10 times harder comp than he's faced and improving his FG% anytime soon.

National Basketball League | NBL

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Thing that would worry me drafting Melo is his efficiency. That lil nikka may have never been over 40% shooting from the field in high school or overseas. Compare that to Lonzo, who shot 55% from the field at UCLA and 41% from three. I don't see Melo coming to the league against 10 times harder comp than he's faced and improving his FG% anytime soon.

National Basketball League | NBL
Bring up FG% on the Coli, brehs