LaMelo Ball will be a bust

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Possibly. He is a string bean with little acceleration or explosion to create separation. Shot being inconsistent and his selection being poor is an understatement. He's lanky with decent lateral quickness and has good vision/handle. We'll see if the good outweighs the bad.

Skill wise I don't think he does anything better then Zo, besides being a volume shooter. But breh seem to have heart and confidence that Zo don't

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Jimmer was never Trae/Melo-level prospect.

Like Lonzo, it will probably take Melo a couple of seasons to get in a groove just due to his body but he's definitely talented enough to do well in the league.
Markell was fultz was and he’s a bust

Josh Jackson

Kriss Dunn

what groove did Lonzo get in? He’s been bust so far as the #2 pick too

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
OP is wrong on this one and is basing his opinion on Melo off of outdated information.

Barring injury he's gonna be one of the best big point guards to come out in a long time. His passing is his best asset IMO. He just needs to get to a team that will hide him on defense and allow him to play his game.
Lmao one of the best big pg in a long time. :russ: I doubt that. Nobody will hiding him anywhere because they’re gonna want a return their investment ASAP. The Lakers threw Lonzo into the fire day 1. You say outdated info but I’m talking about his recent stints in NBL and Lithuania. The only outdated info is coming from y’all who keeps saying he is a good scorer which is just not true.
OP literally watched this video and parroted the info. :mjlol:

:lolbron:

If I had posted the video nobody would had watched it. Nobody has debunked the points made though.