LaMelo Ball will be a bust

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I'm going on record saying this bust is gonna spend more time in the G-League than the NBA aka the Keita Bates-Diop career path, word to @smitty22
Trey Burke is currently in The Basketball Tournament on defending champion Carmens Crew(Buckeye Alums), as a backup point guard to Aaron Craft :deadrose:. He a traitor who career lasted shorter than leprechauns
full

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
Mfs talking about no athleticism like the boy don’t got a quick first step, open court speed, and can’t make in air adjustments with his body, and like he don’t got length. He don’t need to jump out the gym to be nice or be the fastest man on the floor to have impact.

He’s 6’7 and growing which will allow him to see over defenses and he can pass that ball with flair and unpredictability and he can hit them corner shooters off penetration and P&R he has a great handle.

His jumper is streaky but he can hit it and he can hit it with range and his shot has good arc. His mechanics will improve just like big bro. As a slasher he’s frail but he got a floater and got length and improvisation and can finish with both hands and play the glass to finish around bigs he will get stronger.

He’s not a defensive stopper one-on-one and will be stashed on weakest perimeter options as a young player but he’s an instinctual rebounder with a nose for the ball in general. Great pick pocket and reader in the passing lane.

He plays with a calm, cool demeanor he’s confident out there and he’s not soft he got a mean streak his brother don’t have.
He'll be one of the league leaders in turnovers

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Only 2.5? Only? That number will double in the NBA
U are a hater theres no justification for saying some shyt like that

2.5 turnovers ain’t shyt that’s around what Chris Paul and Dame Lillard average

U never saw him play and assume because he’s flashy he’s turnover prone just keep it a stack :mjlol:

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
U are a hater theres no justification for saying some shyt like that

2.5 turnovers ain’t shyt that’s around what Chris Paul and Dame Lillard average

U never saw him play and assume because he’s flashy he’s turnover prone just keep it a stack :mjlol:
So you’re saying his court vision is comparable to CP3?

Last edited: