Lavar Ball Plays Chess (BBB Gameplan & shyts On Embiid...Again)

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Both of you morons can relax. I can ASSURE you that BBB is in the BLACK. Good money is being made there daily. Every time Lonzo balls, more items are sold. He's literally playing and directly benefiting from it. Unprecedented in the NBA. Instead of being worried about BBB's finances (a private company) focus on your measly wages and get that shyt together. Channel that hateful energy you have toward BBB into standing up to your Boss for a change and demanding what your worth.

We good over here. Miserable people like you nikkas clearly aren't.

*shrug*

you can be as angry as you like...the numbers will come out eventually....If you guys are successful props to you....If you arent I hope you will learn from the experience.

Protip....getting angry at everybody who has questions about your operation is silly and unprofessional because potential partners will ask you much tougher questions than these......

You know who you should be angry at? Be angry at all these BBB stans on this board who cant show a single receipt or picture of them in the gear supporting your operation. They all about that talk but not about that action.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
I would disagree with you there breh. Let's rewind a bit Lavar came out the gate demanding a Billion dollar deal for Triple B. When Nike, UA & adidas said no he released the Zo2. He overplayed his hand in that situation and cost him & his son millions of dollars. If he's gonna establish BBB as a legitimate company doesn't he need to start making smart decisions on behalf of his own company? To prove that it's viable long term?

And breh he's not getting $100 M. He's not getting 10% of that. I am interested to see who they ultimately sign with and what kinda check they get and what percentage, if any, BBB is sold for. I still think there's a way to keep ownership of BBB with the Ball's and let Lonzo sign a major deal
Nobody thought he'd be where he is now. He doesn't have to prove that he'll be around long term, he just needs to prove he can generate revenue. If his accounting can show that he brings in $10 million (just throwing a number) in his fiscal year, then Nike's gonna want a piece. Because if he can generate $10mil as a mouthpiece by himself, then Nike and it's machine can take that product global and make 10x more. Same reason Coca Cola buys a Viatmin water, and Naked. If he proves potential, and LaVar puts up numbers when the real games start, he can write his check. Other players could have done it too, they just didn't have the vision or desire. If money's being made, Nike would rather get a small piece than no piece at all.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
He's sold less than Nike do me must be a failure in your eyes?

Btw: Addidas and Nike just offered 100 Mill to do a deal. We still ain't taking it.

Any more advice you morons have for Lavar?:mjlol:

Adidas & Nike are now offering Lonzo Ball $100 Million to sign with them after he wore their sneakers in NBA Summer League - HipHopOverload.com

:mjlol: at this bullshyt ass fake news

Did you write this poorly written article yourself creh or are you just a fan of bullshyt to further your agenda when you see it? :mjlol:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Refusing to let shoe majors run his son life is foolish ? :sas1:Telling White folks to kick rocks is ridiculous ? :mjpls:

I don't understand what point youre making breh

How is a shoe company running anyone's life? You do realize that Lavar wants to be run by one of those shoe companies sometime soon

BTW, Lavar's wife and Lonzo's Mom is white, they've made clear as a family that they're not opposed to white people being in their circle so why would they oppose them now? :dwillhuh:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Nobody thought he'd be where he is now. He doesn't have to prove that he'll be around long term, he just needs to prove he can generate revenue. If his accounting can show that he brings in $10 million (just throwing a number) in his fiscal year, then Nike's gonna want a piece. Because if he can generate $10mil as a mouthpiece by himself, then Nike and it's machine can take that product global and make 10x more. Same reason Coca Cola buys a Viatmin water, and Naked. If he proves potential, and LaVar puts up numbers when the real games start, he can write his check. Other players could have done it too, they just didn't have the vision or desire. If money's being made, Nike would rather get a small piece than no piece at all.

If that was his plan, why even entertain a discussion with the big shoe companies if his goal was a billion dollars? Nothing he's gonna do is gonna match that number. I do think the BBB is interesting from a social media perspective and how polarizing Lavar is, but again that doesn't match the end game of BBB getting a billion dollars from a big shoe company. Remember BBB as a legit shoe company wasn't the goal, it was as a response to being told no from UA, Nike and adidas. I doubt Lavar has built an operation designed for the long term because he was expecting a check already from someone else

Best case scenario is a shoe deal worth $2-$2.5 million. If Lavar can do BBB by himself and allow Lonzo to be a branded athlete and build his profile on the court there is potential for it to work down the line. But he's doing too much right now and Lonzo still has to prove he can be a viable NBA player...The Big Shoe companies ain't paying Lonzo for Lavar fukkery, it's gonna be for how legit of an athlete they think he can be

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You need the season to start to purchase BBB apparrel?

people get so agitated when I tell them present proof......:mjlol::mjlol:

In fact let me go check instagram for the #BBB or #bigballerbrand hashtag for a minute....I wanna see what turns up

No, but you do need the season to start to see fans in the crowd wearing BBB gear you fukking retard. Just like they've been wearing it at summer league

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
If that was his plan, why even entertain a discussion with the big shoe companies if his goal was a billion dollars? Nothing he's gonna do is gonna match that number. I do think the BBB is interesting from a social media perspective and how polarizing Lavar is, but again that doesn't match the end game of BBB getting a billion dollars from a big shoe company. Remember BBB as a legit shoe company wasn't the goal, it was as a response to being told no from UA, Nike and adidas. I doubt Lavar has built an operation designed for the long term because he was expecting a check already from someone else

Best case scenario is a shoe deal worth $2-$2.5 million. If Lavar can do BBB by himself and allow Lonzo to be a branded athlete and build his profile on the court there is potential for it to work down the line. But he's doing too much right now and Lonzo still has to prove he can be a viable NBA player...The Big Shoe companies ain't paying Lonzo for Lavar fukkery, it's gonna be for how legit of an athlete they think he can be
The negotiations are not between LaVarr and ESPN or TMZ. We dont know what his real price is, you always start high. "Shoot for the moon, land on a cloud."

There is also no such thing as "doing too much." He aint getting high, beating on his spouse, getting arrested, etc." He is, however, on every major sports television network. Damn near every night. His son's shoes are the top story everytime he plays. I'm not saying he's certainly going to make a great deal, or even have a deal at all but he's holding the power.

Im glad he didn't settle for anything. He doesn't need their money, he can do what he wants. Nike lowballs the value of a lot of these kids because they're desparate, the Ball family isn't that at all.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
The negotiations are not between LaVarr and ESPN or TMZ. We dont know what his real price is, you always start high. "Shoot for the moon, land on a cloud."

There is also no such thing as "doing too much." He aint getting high, beating on his spouse, getting arrested, etc." He is, however, on every major sports television network. Damn near every night. His son's shoes are the top story everytime he plays. I'm not saying he's certainly going to make a great deal, or even have a deal at all but he's holding the power.

Im glad he didn't settle for anything. He doesn't need their money, he can do what he wants. Nike lowballs the value of a lot of these kids because they're desparate, the Ball family isn't that at all.

Breh make no mistake that the one with leverage is the shoe companies. It's not Lavar. I can't see how you can't see that considering they denied Lavar a deal to begin with and just like you said we don't know the real price or what the negotiations are, we don't know if/how desperate the Ball's are. Having his son play in other brands shoes in almost a dress rehearsal for those brands reeks of desperation to me

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
Lavar keeps winning. Since he don't work for the NBA, Lonzo can speak through him and take no fines.
:dwillhuh:

Damn Lavar playing chess and taking no L's

:blessed:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
No, but you do need the season to start to see fans in the crowd wearing BBB gear you fukking retard. Just like they've been wearing it at summer league

Show me pictures of you and or other people in the wild wearing BBB apparel...

It should be easy....probably not for YOU wearing any because I doubt YOU have bought one item.....but I would like to see these multitudes of people in BBB gear tho

likes and posts on the internet aint sales......and you kats on this board make that more and more evident every time...

the shoes look decent....so why yall aint order? Y'all keep ducking this fundamental question

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC by way of the Steel City
Yeah because privately held companies don't exist brehs

:patrice: You do know that even private companies have shareholders, right? Take a look what happened at Uber's CEO/founder. We all answer to someone, breh.

It just so surprising how many people are willing to concede that this guy has an ounce of business acumen.

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
:patrice: You do know that even private companies have shareholders, right? Take a look what happened at Uber's CEO/founder. We all answer to someone, breh.

It just so surprising how many people are willing to concede that this guy has an ounce of business acumen.
You do know there is a difference between venture capitalism where people fund you and have a say and a fully private company where you the founder are the boss, right? I'm not saying he is a genius but he obviously can do what he wants without fear of being pushed out of BBB

:troll:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Lavar keeps winning. Since he don't work for the NBA, Lonzo can speak through him and take no fines.
:dwillhuh:

Damn Lavar playing chess and taking no L's

:blessed:

lmao this is pretty funny cause I agree

See people like to use the angle that Lonzo isnt saying anything so people shouldnt hold him accountable for what Lavar says.....

but he isnt telling is dad to tone it down either......