Lavar Ball Plays Chess (BBB Gameplan & shyts On Embiid...Again)

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
:mjlol: at this clown. Didn't somebody mention that he's doing his own FB show? That's co branding on the side. BBB could still exist while Lonzo is cashing checks from Nike, UA or adidas. Co branding doesn't include him necessarily wearing other brands in his down time

The whole point of the "not having a boss" idea is that people of all professions have bosses. And yes even as a privately held company, he still would have people he would answer to (CFO, potential investors, etc) , even if he doesn't report to them

You realize that at most he's only getting $2 million and probably not getting a signature shoe because he hasn't proven anything in the NBA. But you a BBB fan boy so reality & common sense doesn't apply to you for this situation :mjlol:

:salute: to you for keeping it civil. @10bandz doesnt have the intelligence or emotional capacity to debate other people without calling them "c00n this, cac that". I just read his posts and laugh because breh is just a confused fool

As for Ball I googled "Lavar Ball comments" and USA Today had Lavar's top 10 most ridiculous comments:

https://www.google.com/amp/ftw.usat...michael-jordan-craziest-comments-nba-ucla/amp

Just a sample of his top 3:

Now Lavar has come out and said that he's said most of his over the top shyt just for publicity. Ok whatever. My big question is when does the over the top commentary and BS stop and being a legitimate business man and brand begin?
Let's be real, he doesn't need to show us his business side. He's selling his brand. As ling as he does it the right way when it matters, is the only thing that counts. As far as him beating MJ and Shaq, c'mon man. If you asked me that, Id say the same thing. People only ask you who you can beat to hear you say something ridiculous. I like that he's entertaining, but I like more the idea behind him. If you're "the man," you don't have to settle. I wont be mad if he accepts 100m's from Nike. I bet that 20x what they offered him before. He's selling himself well and I hope he continues to maintain and develop his brand. But I'm sure he's getting tired of being an entertainer 24/7

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
How am I a hater yet you refuse to answer my questions? :dwillhuh:

How many shoes did BBB sell:jbhmm:

67beb0379c41fd37f7c5d6ebf91d5869.png

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Let's be real, he doesn't need to show us his business side. He's selling his brand. As ling as he does it the right way when it matters, is the only thing that counts. As far as him beating MJ and Shaq, c'mon man. If you asked me that, Id say the same thing. People only ask you who you can beat to hear you say something ridiculous. I like that he's entertaining, but I like more the idea behind him. If you're "the man," you don't have to settle. I wont be mad if he accepts 100m's from Nike. I bet that 20x what they offered him before. He's selling himself well and I hope he continues to maintain and develop his brand. But I'm sure he's getting tired of being an entertainer 24/7

I would disagree with you there breh. Let's rewind a bit Lavar came out the gate demanding a Billion dollar deal for Triple B. When Nike, UA & adidas said no he released the Zo2. He overplayed his hand in that situation and cost him & his son millions of dollars. If he's gonna establish BBB as a legitimate company doesn't he need to start making smart decisions on behalf of his own company? To prove that it's viable long term?

And breh he's not getting $100 M. He's not getting 10% of that. I am interested to see who they ultimately sign with and what kinda check they get and what percentage, if any, BBB is sold for. I still think there's a way to keep ownership of BBB with the Ball's and let Lonzo sign a major deal

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
So Lonzo is only worth the couple of thousand of dollars that he's getting from his father's ill fated business venture? I heard you say your brother works for BBB so enlighten us. How many pairs of the Zo2 shoes has BBB sold? End the speculation and give us a number. Last I heard Lavar mumbled something to the effect of a couple hundred pair. Has it even broke 500 pair sold?

BTW I got news for you breh: peddling $60 screen T shirts ain't gonna get Lonzo the type of money he deserves, but I know I know it's Triple B, we lose millions when we want to right :mjlol:
He's sold less than Nike do me must be a failure in your eyes?

Btw: Addidas and Nike just offered 100 Mill to do a deal. We still ain't taking it.

Any more advice you morons have for Lavar?:mjlol:

Adidas & Nike are now offering Lonzo Ball $100 Million to sign with them after he wore their sneakers in NBA Summer League - HipHopOverload.com

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
He is tho. He says & does ridiculous things and you nikkas defend him religiously. It's the same cult of personality that Trump supporters identify with Trump. The more outrageous he is, the more y'all like/defend him

Refusing to let shoe majors run his son life is foolish ? :sas1:Telling White folks to kick rocks is ridiculous ? :mjpls:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Embiid was fined by the NBA... not adidas or Nike or whoever signed him.

Somebody was right calling Lavar the Donald Trump of sneakers... he can say anything, make up stuff and y'all will spin it into Ws and 4 dimesional chess... crazy thing is y'all grown azz n1ggas

And now Dudes are c00ns for responding to a 50 year old man, not even ex NBA player critisizing them publicly... bizzaro land around here :francis:

That would be yours truly :myman:
Called it a few months ago when that shoe dropped :win:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
You'll see when the actual season starts you miserable cac.

You need the season to start to purchase BBB apparrel?

people get so agitated when I tell them present proof......:mjlol::mjlol:

In fact let me go check instagram for the #BBB or #bigballerbrand hashtag for a minute....I wanna see what turns up