Lavar Ball Plays Chess (BBB Gameplan & shyts On Embiid...Again)

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
Embiid was fined by the NBA... not adidas or Nike or whoever signed him.

Somebody was right calling Lavar the Donald Trump of sneakers... he can say anything, make up stuff and y'all will spin it into Ws and 4 dimesional chess... crazy thing is y'all grown azz n1ggas

And now Dudes are c00ns for responding to a 50 year old man, not even ex NBA player critisizing them publicly... bizzaro land around here :francis:
It's real spooky outchea..
I fukk with BBB, but nikkas on here got too much ciddock in their middouth! :scust:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
lol I promise you in the end if he does sign with one of the majors it'll be the Ben Simmons type deal, no one is paying this guy a billion dollars. Smart thing to do would be to sign a major deal, become an actual star, build a fan base, then go independent. Then the BBB thin would have worked.

Y'all not getting it, no one is buying these ugly generic shoes, that's why they're screaming out to all these bigger brands now.

They need to rebrand and re imagine the whole thing, lavar is out of touch with youth culture. Kids ain't finna wear these or rock anything that has that logo on it.

Right. Most of us who was with BBB initially said that he should've co branded with a major to start with, secure the bag with a major while he builds BBB as a lifestyle brand. He's doing shyt backwards now and is gonna have to cash out sooner rather than later. Most of us with a brain could see that this was going to happen

Yea there's nothing wrong signing one of the Big 3 but stop preaching about doing your own thing

It's like an independent rapper signing with a major record label

I don't get the "don't have a boss" talk. 1. Why is that a bad thing and 2. A CEO has a boss. They're called Stockholders :heh:

The priorities of BBB is why I can't take this shyt seriously

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Right. Most of us who was with BBB initially said that he should've co branded with a major to start with, secure the bag with a major while he builds BBB as a lifestyle brand. He's doing shyt backwards now and is gonna have to cash out sooner rather than later. Most of us with a brain could see that this was going to happen

I don't get the "don't have a boss" talk. 1. Why is that a bad thing and 2. A CEO has a boss. They're called Stockholders :heh:

So unfortunate you internet geniuses aren't out there making money instead of giving unsolicited advice on the internet.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
You sound mad as shyt right now :mjlol:

you know what I dont get

Eventually the shoes are going to ship...and eventually details about the numbers will come out....eventually reviews about the performance of the shoes will come in....

Its okay to hide behind the small private company for now....but at some point they are going to have to show and prove.

So I am not sure why cats are getting mad at you......the numbers are going to come out and if you are wrong then you are wrong.....but if you are right I hope they dont disappear.

This is BBB stan headquarters and I expect that all of these cats in here to cop BBB apparrel......

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you know what I dont get

Eventually the shoes are going to ship...and eventually details about the numbers will come out....eventually reviews about the performance of the shoes will come in....

Its okay to hide behind the small private company for now....but at some point they are going to have to show and prove.

So I am not sure why cats are getting mad at you......the numbers are going to come out and if you are wrong then you are wrong.....but if you are right I hope they dont disappear.

This is BBB stan headquarters and I expect that all of these cats in here to cop BBB apparrel......
They sell clothes too and I've seen a lot in vegas...people in LA gonna eat that shyt up. Expect to see a lot of that at staples. Expect a Big Baller night at staples. Lavar Ball and Lonzo are both superstars.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah his approach clearly worked. Lonzo is a superstar and hasn't played a minute. People know what BBB is. And he just signed a lucrative FB deal for a show. He has a better business acumen than you, you just sound like a hater.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP called signing a shoe deal with a major name "slavery" two days ago, now calls it "chess" the moment Lavar says he's thinking about it. :mjlol:
I called this whole posturing by the Ball's chess. He obviously not gonna sign with a major unless it's a record breaking deal, like something crazy.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
They sell clothes too and I've seen a lot in vegas...people in LA gonna eat that shyt up. Expect to see a lot of that at staples. Expect a Big Baller night at staples. Lavar Ball and Lonzo are both superstars.

So I keep hearing...

so show me some pics then.....how come on BBB stan headquarters I cant see purchase receipts or pictures of you cats wearing the gear...

I am willing to believe.....but not on second hand stories.....

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Nah his approach clearly worked. Lonzo is a superstar and hasn't played a minute. People know what BBB is. And he just signed a lucrative FB deal for a show. He has a better business acumen than you, you just sound like a hater.

How did his approach work when he was asking for a billion dollars? :dwillhuh: You do realize he's not getting anything close to that and maybe gets only a little bit more than the original offer of one of the Big 3 shoe companies. How is that a win?

You sound like a Triple B stan boy breh, Lonzo's a superstar now? :mjlol:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
you know what I dont get

Breh I pick holes in this whole nonsense for fun and you see how mad people get. I've said since the beginning that BBB would've been better off signing with a major while they built their lifestyle brand of Triple B on the side. But Lavar got greedy and started talking crazy and launched Zo2 as a publicity stunt. He didn't have to do any of that bullshyt to make BBB viable, but let their stans tell it BBB has made no mistakes and taken no losses :mjlol:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm a fan of both dudes(Ball and Biid), I just wish they'd end this "beef", I don't like seeing brothers battle over something the media seems to enjoy.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
So I keep hearing...

so show me some pics then.....how come on BBB stan headquarters I cant see purchase receipts or pictures of you cats wearing the gear...

I am willing to believe.....but not on second hand stories.....

You'll see when the actual season starts you miserable cac.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Breh I pick holes in this whole nonsense for fun and you see how mad people get. I've said since the beginning that BBB would've been better off signing with a major while they built their lifestyle brand of Triple B on the side. But Lavar got greedy and started talking crazy and launched Zo2 as a publicity stunt. He didn't have to do any of that bullshyt to make BBB viable, but let their stans tell it BBB has made no mistakes and taken no losses :mjlol:

Yeah, because major companies would totally allow Lonzo to do that. STFU.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Yeah because privately held companies don't exist brehs