Lavar Ball Plays Chess (BBB Gameplan & shyts On Embiid...Again)

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This nikka @AVXL is a c00n and a loser. This nikka talking about "co branding" as if Nike UA and Adidas are just ready and willing to cut deals like that. Like Nike is willing to let Lonzo wear nothing but BBB off the court while wearing Nike on it. Shut the fukk up already you fakkit. This nikka talking about securing the bag when rookies only get like 1 or 2 million a year for a shoe deal and dont even get their own signature sneaker. They gonna make they money up on the back end but of course cacs are scared shytless of blacks getting back end money :camby: Kill yourself bytch:pacspit:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
BBB really needs a major investor that can take provide the capital needed to get this up and running.

Pat Ewing was able to carve a niche in the b-ball sneaker game, but he partnered with somebody that had the capital.

Lavar can't do this by himself. Probably needs at least $10M-$15M to really get it cracking.

And they'll get that major investor in the future once Lonzo solidifies himself as the future of the lakers.

nikkas trying to judge the whole BBB plan based off summer league is hilarious

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I called this whole posturing by the Ball's chess. He obviously not gonna sign with a major unless it's a record breaking deal, like something crazy.

But Lebron DID sign a crazy, record-breaking deal with Nike, and you called him a slave. :mjlol:

Calling someone earning tens of millions a year to wear shoes a "slave" because he signs a contract to wear a certain shoe for a couple hours a few dozen times a year.

How big is Lavar's deal going to have to be for him to escape slave status? :troll:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But Lebron DID sign a crazy, record-breaking deal with Nike, and you called him a slave. :mjlol:

Calling someone earning tens of millions a year to wear shoes a "slave" because he signs a contract to wear a certain shoe for a couple hours a few dozen times a year.

How big is Lavar's deal going to have to be for him to escape slave status? :troll:
he has a slave mentality for hating on entrepreneurship

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did his approach work when he was asking for a billion dollars? :dwillhuh: You do realize he's not getting anything close to that and maybe gets only a little bit more than the original offer of one of the Big 3 shoe companies. How is that a win?

You sound like a Triple B stan boy breh, Lonzo's a superstar now? :mjlol:
youre a hating ass dude. you werent in there sitting in the meetings and wont be in the future.

Daps
At the end of the day it's all about selling shoes.

Only flashy score first players sell sneakers, if Lonzo turns out to be as good as Kidd and that's a big IF he still won't sell sneakers because if you ain't scoring at least 25ppg a night these kids don't want your kicks.

And even if Lonzo goes on to become a major scorer, his kicks still won't sell cause they ugly(see Curry during his historic MVP season)

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Yeah, because major companies would totally allow Lonzo to do that. STFU.

:mjlol: at this clown. Didn't somebody mention that he's doing his own FB show? That's co branding on the side. BBB could still exist while Lonzo is cashing checks from Nike, UA or adidas. Co branding doesn't include him necessarily wearing other brands in his down time

Yeah because privately held companies don't exist brehs

The whole point of the "not having a boss" idea is that people of all professions have bosses. And yes even as a privately held company, he still would have people he would answer to (CFO, potential investors, etc) , even if he doesn't report to them

This nikka @AVXL is a c00n and a loser. This nikka talking about "co branding" as if Nike UA and Adidas are just ready and willing to cut deals like that. Like Nike is willing to let Lonzo wear nothing but BBB off the court while wearing Nike on it. Shut the fukk up already you fakkit. This nikka talking about securing the bag when rookies only get like 1 or 2 million a year for a shoe deal and dont even get their own signature sneaker. They gonna make they money up on the back end but of course cacs are scared shytless of blacks getting back end money :camby: Kill yourself bytch:pacspit:

You realize that at most he's only getting $2 million and probably not getting a signature shoe because he hasn't proven anything in the NBA. But you a BBB fan boy so reality & common sense doesn't apply to you for this situation :mjlol:

All time.

I also don't like you being called a c00n for disagreeing. My $.02

:salute: to you for keeping it civil. @10bandz doesnt have the intelligence or emotional capacity to debate other people without calling them "c00n this, cac that". I just read his posts and laugh because breh is just a confused fool

As for Ball I googled "Lavar Ball comments" and USA Today had Lavar's top 10 most ridiculous comments:

https://www.google.com/amp/ftw.usat...michael-jordan-craziest-comments-nba-ucla/amp

Just a sample of his top 3:

3. “A billion dollars, it has to be there. That’s our number, a billion, straight out of the gate. And you don’t even have to give it to me all up front. Give us $100 mil over 10 years.” — March 2017

2. “I’ll tell you right now, he’s better than Steph Curry to me.” — February 2017

1. “Back in my heyday, I would kill Michael Jordan one-on-one.” — March 2017

Now Lavar has come out and said that he's said most of his over the top shyt just for publicity. Ok whatever. My big question is when does the over the top commentary and BS stop and being a legitimate business man and brand begin?

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You sound mad as shyt right now :mjlol:

you know what I dont get

Eventually the shoes are going to ship...and eventually details about the numbers will come out....eventually reviews about the performance of the shoes will come in....

Its okay to hide behind the small private company for now....but at some point they are going to have to show and prove.

So I am not sure why cats are getting mad at you......the numbers are going to come out and if you are wrong then you are wrong.....but if you are right I hope they dont disappear.

This is BBB stan headquarters and I expect that all of these cats in here to cop BBB apparrel......

Both of you morons can relax. I can ASSURE you that BBB is in the BLACK. Good money is being made there daily. Every time Lonzo balls, more items are sold. He's literally playing and directly benefiting from it. Unprecedented in the NBA. Instead of being worried about BBB's finances (a private company) focus on your measly wages and get that shyt together. Channel that hateful energy you have toward BBB into standing up to your Boss for a change and demanding what your worth.

We good over here. Miserable people like you nikkas clearly aren't.

Last edited:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Both of you morons can relax. I can ASSURE you that BBB is in the BLACK. Good money is being made her daily. Everytime Lonzo balls, more items are sold. He's literally playing and directly benefitting from it. Unprecedented in the NBA. Instead of being worried about BBB's finances (a private company) focus on your measley wages and get that shyt together. Channel that hateful energy you have toward BBB into standing up to your Boss for a change and demanding what your worth.

We good over hear. Miserable people like you nikkas clearly arent.

So Lonzo is only worth the couple of thousand of dollars that he's getting from his father's ill fated business venture? I heard you say your brother works for BBB so enlighten us. How many pairs of the Zo2 shoes has BBB sold? End the speculation and give us a number. Last I heard Lavar mumbled something to the effect of a couple hundred pair. Has it even broke 500 pair sold?

BTW I got news for you breh: peddling $60 screen T shirts ain't gonna get Lonzo the type of money he deserves, but I know I know it's Triple B, we lose millions when we want to right :mjlol:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Lonzo is only worth the couple of thousand of dollars that he's getting from his father's ill fated business venture? I heard you say your brother works for BBB so enlighten us. How many pairs of the Zo2 shoes has BBB sold? End the speculation and give us a number. Last I heard Lavar mumbled something to the effect of a couple hundred pair. Has it even broke 500 pair sold?

BTW I got news for you breh: peddling $60 screen T shirts ain't gonna get Lonzo the type of money he deserves, but I know I know it's Triple B, we lose millions when we want to right :mjlol:
Being a hater is a miserable existence

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:lolbron: