hes so lazy on defense
got that alexander ovechkin type d
f60zlfg.gif

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Facebook is about to EAT off of that Ball reality show they're working on.

Yal see that professional ass mic in the window reflection?
:banderas:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It's not staged, he yells at Lamelo all the time.

People don't realize, he's tougher on Melo because Melo is officially by himself for the next 2 years.

No older brothers to depend on, dude is going to have to be better than them in order to keep chino hills #1 in the country.

He said this on Jimmy Kimmel already

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
hes so lazy on defense
got that alexander ovechkin type d
f60zlfg.gif
He's got a dad who's calling him out on it right now. He's young. Still got 2 years HS. This is the stuff that makes you better. Lavar is trying to light a fire under him and he's got a great role model in his brother go look up too. He's gonna be nice

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This feels staged.

No way that he was raising LaMelo like this the last 16 years.

LaMelo was my favorite Ball brother at first when he was short and facilitating for the other two, but he literally takes worse shots and plays worse defense than anyone I've ever seen at the high school level, EVER.

This isn't just a "needs to improve" thing. He has some of the WORST decision making on both sides of the court that I've ever seen. 90% of the good coaches I know would bench him in a quick minute if he tried some of that stuff on one of their teams. He can't have been raised to play the game the right way and then just miraculously revert to this...Lavar been enabling him with this "you a star!" mentality too much and it's gone to his head.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Man that shyt prepare you for life.

maaaan fukk all that

aint no grown ass man about to be beatin on my kid just cuz the word "coach" is stitched on his shirt, i watched my uncle choke slam the fukk outta a coach for hittin my cousin crazy over some arbitrary shyt he wasn't even in the wrong for

im tellin my kid to defend himself, if he can't imma be down there to do it, these kids already gettin set up to get CTE, i'll be damned if a coach gonna add to that because his ego is out of control, grown ass men flexin on kids then talmbout some "we gon beat you like a parent, then tell you why we did it" no nikka you just sayin that to save yo own ass :ufdup: those kids got parents, get over yaself and keep ya hands on your biological kids, not mine

Taco

All Star
Daps
How is he snapping on them? :what:

This is regular coaching after a game nikka :beli:
It really is though. Played soccer and played a team that we should've beat by at least 5. We won 3-0 sloppily got chewed the fukk out by the coach and we had to do fool field liners.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
so corny. shyt is contrived and forced on social media and on tv this type of staged shyt feels "raw" in 2017. straight up sad