Lavar Ball snaps on Lamelo and his AAU Team

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't see how people can say lavar is playing it up for the cameras. anyone who played organized sports long enough had a coach or coaches who were like this. tbh, lavar wasn't even that hard on em..I've seen much worse.
Posters saying that brecause they never got this kind coaching in NBA 2k

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Man that shyt prepare you for life.

homie woulda got destroyed if he hit some folks in the facemask like that at my HS... fukked up when you don't have options.

Coach was gonna lose his life at 7:01 fukkin' with the young bull... where the fukk was this at? :mindblown:

fukk wrong with these dudes?

So glad the youngin put the fear of God in that old man...

Last edited:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is nothing, a lot of coaches would have been yelling a lot more and cussing them clean the fukk out.

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It's not staged, he yells at Lamelo all the time.

People don't realize, he's tougher on Melo because Melo is officially by himself for the next 2 years.

No older brothers to depend on, dude is going to have to be better than them in order to keep chino hills #1 in the country.

He said this on Jimmy Kimmel already

Yeah kinda reminds me of them old clips of Venus & Serena. Richard used to stay lighting Serena ass up as a youth. She was the one that always had the attitude, talking about she's gonna quit and what she ain't gonna do. But Richard knew from the time she was about 10 that she'd eventually be better than Venus, even though she was no where even close to Venus at the time. Hell, she didn't catch up to Venus until they were in their 20's.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
LaMelo got that baby kid syndome want to slack off and thinks he just gonna have it like his big bros do.
Coach Ball giving him a real lesson
That lil fukkboi is treated like Bieber out chea. He already got a big head. Its gonna be hard to coach him of u not his pops.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This is nothing, a lot of coaches would have been yelling a lot more and cussing them clean the fukk out.

yeah this was clearly for the cameras and shyt. Im sure Lavar has gotten at his sons much worse and coaches in general are harsher than that.

This will make a good scene for the FB series though:banderas:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
got that alexander ovechkin type d
f60zlfg.gif

1st of all, pause :dame:
2nd of all, this gif is amazing:mjlol: