Lavar Ball snaps on Lamelo and his AAU Team

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
That lil fukkboi is treated like Bieber out chea. He already got a big head. Its gonna be hard to coach him of u not his pops.
it will be a real humbling experience if his peers pass him up and end up making the NBA while he struggles to adjust in college.. hopefully he gets it together before its too late

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Yeah kinda reminds me of them old clips of Venus & Serena. Richard used to stay lighting Serena ass up as a youth. She was the one that always had the attitude, talking about she's gonna quit and what she ain't gonna do. But Richard knew from the time she was about 10 that she'd eventually be better than Venus, even though she was no where even close to Venus at the time. Hell, she didn't catch up to Venus until they were in their 20's.
To be accurate, Serena won her first major before Venus and she was 18 at the time. Venus was famous before her indeed and Serena did manage to pass Venus by the time she was 21 but that's mostly because Venus was older.

Daps
This feels staged.

No way that he was raising LaMelo like this the last 16 years.

LaMelo was my favorite Ball brother at first when he was short and facilitating for the other two, but he literally takes worse shots and plays worse defense than anyone I've ever seen at the high school level, EVER.

This isn't just a "needs to improve" thing. He has some of the WORST decision making on both sides of the court that I've ever seen. 90% of the good coaches I know would bench him in a quick minute if he tried some of that stuff on one of their teams. He can't have been raised to play the game the right way and then just miraculously revert to this...Lavar been enabling him with this "you a star!" mentality too much and it's gone to his head.

The boom mic lets you know this is all for reality TV, melo plays the exact way every single game and now all of a sudden we hear this speech?

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
To be accurate, Serena won her first major before Venus and she was 18 at the time. Venus was famous before her indeed and Serena did manage to pass Venus by the time she was 21 but that's mostly because Venus was older.
Thanks for the added accuracy. Head to head, Venus used to kill Serena their first 4-5 years as pro's. It was Venus 5-2 in h2h matchups until 2002 when Serena went on a streak of 6 straight, but early Venus was a beast, she was too much for Serena mentally, but Serena always had the physical advantage, she just had to clear her headspace. I wanna say h2h is like 18-12 in favor of Serena now, would be a wider gap if not for Venus having so many injuries.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Whew....Melo caught the ball. It didn't bobble or anything. It didn't look like Lavar telegraphed the pass either. Kid got reflexes. He just need to get his bird leg ass back on defense.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
I don't see how people can say lavar is playing it up for the cameras. anyone who played organized sports long enough had a coach or coaches who were like this. tbh, lavar wasn't even that hard on em..I've seen much worse.
Dudes that never played organized sports or had Black coaches are telling on themselves..

This is pretty much every Saturday of my son's life since he was 7.. Status quo post game speech.

Dudes talking about "it's staged"

:mjlol:

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
homie woulda got destroyed if he hit some folks in the facemask like that at my HS... fukked up when you don't have options.

Coach was gonna lose his life at 7:01 fukkin' with the young bull... where the fukk was this at? :mindblown:

fukk wrong with these dudes?

So glad the youngin put the fear of God in that old man...
Miami Northwestern High

at the time the best football program in Florida and ranked top 10 nationally, I don't know about today cause I haven't followed American football in almost 10 years

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Miami Northwestern High

at the time the best football program in Florida and ranked top 10 nationally, I don't know about today cause I haven't followed American football in almost 10 years

St Thomas aquaniuos runs the state now I think.. :patrice:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lamelo is more talented than Lonzo but has NO BBIQ at all. Lavar knows this as well.