LeBron Back Rocking the 2XL Headband - Wolves vs. Lakers

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The fact that 7 3s is the most ever in Timbos history is indicative of something

they aint giving D Rose that call breh, unfortunately. Ive seen so many calls the past couple years I think Derrick shoulda got that someone like Harden or Stephanie would've gotten. NBA treats the old guard of players like shyt :manny:

Daps
The fact that 7 3s is the most ever in Timbos history is indicative of something

they aint giving D Rose that call breh, unfortunately. Ive seen so many calls the past couple years I think Derrick shoulda got that someone like Harden or Stephanie would've gotten. NBA treats the old guard of players like shyt :manny:
Except Steph is the most disrespected superstar in the game. Don't group him in with Harden.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Except Steph is the most disrespected superstar in the game. Don't group him in with Harden.
I know we amicable these days breh, but you gonna tell me none of those steph "falls" after 3 pt attempts resembled flops to you? or all of those touch fouls in transition that he chucks up deserve to be fouls?? (even if they do, theres alot of them that should be calls on the floor and not shot attempts)

its deviating from my OG point too, Curry def gets treated alot better than Rose does with 50/50 contact

Daps
I know we amicable these days breh, but you gonna tell me none of those steph "falls" after 3 pt attempts resembled flops to you? or all of those touch fouls in transition that he chucks up deserve to be fouls?? (even if they do, theres alot of them that should be calls on the floor and not shot attempts)
:usure:

Nobody in the league gets held, pulled, pushed without the ball like Steph does, without getting a call. You're exaggerating the amount of times he gets touch fouls in his favor, because he really ever does. He's leading the league in points per game, yet he's only averaging 4.7 free-throws a game this season despite this "freedom of movement" emphasis in rotation where teams/players are all benefitting from it except for him - the rule where he should be eating at the FT line. Since his meteoric rise on offense, he's only averaged 4-5 freethrows a game, which is considerbly less than almost every single star (let alone superstar).

xw6DdVJ.png

I mean how the hell are you going to argue against this?

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
He truly is under a microscope.

Thecoli loves to analyze Le"whatever" :russ:
Move to top 5 market in the world and complain about being in the spotlight, brehs

Announce your free agency decisions with hour long ESPN specials and self-aggrandizing press releases, then complain about being under the microscope, brehs

Put yourself on the Mt Rushmore of a sport and be surprised when people want to watch your games, brehs

Be below .500 so you try to surreptitiously change the narrative. You ain’t slick Le-burner account. :ufdup:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know d gawd just shrugged his shoulders :manny:

He used 2 that treatment by now ..:birdman:.real 1s know how he been short changed all these years:demonic: ..

Sacrifice ya knees and still get no respect from refs breehs :stopitslime::francis::pacspit:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the hell would it be a foul when the ball was CLEARLY gone when it happened? :dahell:

It couldn't possibly have affected the shot. There's no way. The ball was GONE.

You don't get a foul call every time someone touches your damn hand. :rudy:
Good win & we needed it but that was def a foul. The hand is part of the ball...you have to allow a player to follow through

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Good win & we needed it but that was def a foul. The hand is part of the ball...you have to allow a player to follow through

Please, some of ya'all gotten major weak with this whole "Can't be within three feet of a jump shooter!" shyt while people out there slamming into people near the basket all the time.

The ball was gone. Long gone. That shyt could not have possibly affected the shot. It's not physically possible. So what's the point of calling a foul in that situation?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Actually, just found the answer from the head of officials Donnie Varden:

Q: "My friend and I have been debating this since we play together a lot. Is it a foul if a defender touches the hand of someone in the act of shooting and before the release? -- submitted by Hien N."

A: "COMMENTS ON THE RULES -- A - 1 states, "The hand is considered 'part of the ball' when it is in contact with the ball. Therefore, contact on that hand by a defender while it is in contact with the ball is not illegal." Contact with the shooter's hand (a "high five") during the shooter's follow-through is also legal, provided that the contact is incidental and not, for example, hostile or overly physical. You can take a look at this located in the Misunderstood Rules section of our website."

Ask Donnie: Q&A with NBA Director of Officials Don Vaden

Checkmate.

killacal

Banned
Daps
How the hell would it be a foul when the ball was CLEARLY gone when it happened? :dahell:

It couldn't possibly have affected the shot. There's no way. The ball was GONE.

You don't get a foul call every time someone touches your damn hand. :rudy:
Have you watched basketball in the last 3 years:dwillhuh::mjlol: