Lebron has now been the main act in 2 of the biggest embarrassments in NBA history

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
This place is gonna be sad.

I personally believe he STILL will have more threads about him than active players.

3 players ( Bron, Kobe, and Jordan) will have the majority of threads in the seum and none will be active :snoop:

seum gonna be :flabbynsick:
Most of the users here will be too busy replacing their false teeth to argue that shyt anymore

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
when lebron retires...what will yall do with yourselves?

Not watch a man join, handicap and leave every time he's every joined in his entire career.

Not watch every article in the off season be his lackeys pedal his agenda?

Watch 5 Lakers actually play defense or make the playoffs?

Idk, one of these probably

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
the most exciting playoffs in a while are about to begin, and the main topic is a player whose season is over

LeObsession:banderas:
Honestly, anything LeBron related should go to the Lakers thread. Something new will come out everyday and eventually clog the front page.

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Ill begin to enjoy basketball a bit more. Sick of him and his agency's control over the sports media
So instead of talking about players you currently like you make another thread about Bron

You should be ashamed of yourself to be obsessed about another man, get off his dikk:hhh:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Another day, another Bron thread in LeColiseum
full

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ill begin to enjoy basketball a bit more. Sick of him and his agency's control over the sports media

So a nikka you never even met preventing you from enjoying an ENTIRE genre of Sports? :russ:

You are a fukkin LOSER hahahaha :mjlol:

hysterical-crying-crying-baby.gif

whaaa whaaa Lebron james makes me hate basketball omggggg whhaaaaa you bytch you:laff:

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
i think the main takeaway is that rich paul and lebron need to fall the fukk back out of front office type affiars. obviously they need input but they cant run the whole show

straight bytch trying to spin the media narrative that he didnt want westbrick on the team :hhh:. you made the call so stand on that

Daps
i think the main takeaway is that rich paul and lebron need to fall the fukk back out of front office type affiars. obviously they need input but they cant run the whole show

straight bytch trying to spin the media narrative that he didnt want westbrick on the team :hhh:. you made the call so stand on that

Its unprecedented a sports figure has this much control over the media that covers him and his sport. Kobe, Jordan, Magic , Bird never enjoyed this sort of priviledge. shyt is literally like brainwashing and indoctrination.

Pure propaganda but its done a lot of good for his career and his historical standing in the eyes of the casual fan so you have to give Klutch a lot of credit.

Constantly represented as the victim when things go bad and as the sole reason for success when things go good. Its unbelievable. It really is