Lebron has now been the main act in 2 of the biggest embarrassments in NBA history

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Its unprecedented a sports figure has this much control over the media that covers him and his sport. Kobe, Jordan, Magic , Bird never enjoyed this sort of priviledge. shyt is literally like brainwashing and indoctrination.

Pure propaganda but its done a lot of good for his career and his historical standing in the eyes of the casual fan so you have to give Klutch a lot of credit.

Constantly represented as the victim when things go bad and as the sole reason for success when things go good. Its unbelievable. It really is

i fukk with lebron but everything fell apart here and his team fingerprints were all over it. Kobe and Chris Paul got fukked over for "basketball reasons" but LeBron has made it so players control their own destinies. He needs to do less, bc he will always be scapegoated when things fall apart

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So clippers up 3-1 to the nuggets, considering how embarrassing Kawhi and George went out in game 7 especially is top 2 embarrassments

Warriors having the best regular season ever and losing up 3-1 after coming back down 3-1 against the Thunder is also top 2 embarrassments

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Doesn’t this get boring?

when lebron retires...what will yall do with yourselves?

This place is gonna be sad.

I personally believe he STILL will have more threads about him than active players.

3 players ( Bron, Kobe, and Jordan) will have the majority of threads in the seum and none will be active :snoop:

seum gonna be :flabbynsick:

I've been saying, Lebron haters are more obsessed with LeBron than anyone