Lebron or Jokic: Who’s the better passer?

Who’s the better passer

• Kang

Votes: 86 70.5%
  • Joker

Votes: 36 29.5%

• Total voters
Daps
You quoted me then 40 mins later went back and negged me, probably because you were seething, then you had to @ me when I sent you a neg in return. You a whole child :pachaha:
And you're a groupie who stays on my dikk. Or you gonna tell me there's another reason why you went out of your way to quote me on some clown shyt?

:yeshrug:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
And you're a groupie who stays on my dikk. Or you gonna tell me there's another reason why you went out of your way to quote me on some clown shyt?

:yeshrug:
dikkriding? nikka you are buggin. We’ve barely interacted on this forum and when we did it was discussing Naz Reid and/or the Timberwolves. I’m never tryna get in arguments with your thesis writing ass so I leave you alone :skip:

Daps
Hmmm....haven't we seen this movie already? That post was from the last time they faced each other in a series and there was zero retort. Bron was clearly the best passer on the court during that series. What convinces people it's going to be different this time around?
We now have the sequel - The Sweep.

:wow:

Daps
This series proved not only is Jokic a better passer, but he's surpassed Bron at running an offense (as it stands in today's league). He's the best currently doing it. During all the pivotal moments down the stretch of games in this series he was making the right decisions, either getting his teammates open looks or creating his own offense.

One of the most integral components of Denver sweeping the Lakers is that they constantly outperformed LA in the clutch, and Jokic's fingerprints were all over that. 90% of the time throughout Bron's career he's had that advantage in playoff series', but this is one of those times he simply didn't.