Lebron or Jokic: Who’s the better passer?

Who’s the better passer

• Kang

Votes: 86 70.5%
  • Joker

Votes: 36 29.5%

• Total voters

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
It's Lebron....but I think a lot in this thread are doing a disservice to Jokic.

It's a weird comparison because they pass from very different spots on the floor and within their own offenses. Jokic can't do what Lebron does on the break, off the dribble, etc....

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
As in literal terms, LeBron is. But jokic is more diverse with his passing. I'm sure the vast majority of bron's assist are kickouts to shooters and dumps too bigs. It seems jokic has more of a variety of passes and can create passes out of more varied circumstances.
Ton of Jokic passes coming out of the high post, usually back to the basket. Idk how varied you can be with that being the case

BigSteppa

Kawhi pack got me leanin
Daps
Jokic is what every team wants their center to be like. Decent handle, high passing IQ, superb shooting and can still eat on the inside. With that being said I'm going with LeBron cuz he been doing this longer

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@Dwight Howard , since you apparently hadn't watched Bron play basketball before, did you at least watch tonight?

Threatening from up top and then hitting Kuzma cutting to the lane. Backing guys down and then finding the open man out of the high post. No-hesitation underhand swing-scoop the second the ball hit his hands. Drive to the hole to draw in the rim-protector and then dish to the man he just left for a dunk. Quite a few assists that didn't fit your "drive and kick" narrative.

Between LBJ and Jokic, LBJ probably had 1-10 of the ten most memorable assists on the night.

Rondo was the only one who challenged him in that department. :wow:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
LeBron was doing just as many angular matrix bullet-bending, Supreme Mathemtics passes as Jokic. That very last pass In the 2nd YT highlight reel OP posted, where LeBron zipped the ball through the tiniest window past Heywoods ear to Big Z, has to be one of the greatest basketball passes ever. Teeny, Tiny window and he zips it in there better than a QB zips a football.

This is my favorite because he actually throws the pass before Lonzo moves his leg. He looks to the side to get Lonzo to try to stick his leg out then puts English on it so it goes through the opening and spins to catch the cutter in stride.

These are some others:

Different kind of defy physics...it doesn't seem like it should be possible to change the direction of the ball that much in that little time and get it there with that much accuracy:

Watch Jokic pull this one:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Lebron by a hair, it’s easy to pass when your blowing past guys Jokic isn’t blowing past anybody and is consistently having to fit in tighter windows. Bron is able to make more passes though

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Lebron by a hair, it’s easy to pass when your blowing past guys Jokic isn’t blowing past anybody and is consistently having to fit in tighter windows. Bron is able to make more passes though
Bron success as a passer comes easier from blowing past guys yet you concede that Bron is able to make more passes though.

giphy.gif

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Bron success as a passer comes easier from blowing past guys yet you concede that Bron is able to make more passes though.

giphy.gif
Both can be true, he has the volume because he’s able to draw doubles but not the conventional doubles that a big man receivers where there’s a guy close to you blocking the passing lane. He also better because he has a slightly better arsenal. So not a hair but better

NYC Rebel

Daps
Both can be true, he has the volume because he’s able to draw doubles but not the conventional doubles that a big man receivers where there’s a guy close to you blocking the passing lane. He also better because he has a slightly better arsenal. So not a hair but better
But Bron is also a great stand still passer.

you guys just make up stuff to not state the obvious

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Dwight Howard , since you apparently hadn't watched Bron play basketball before, did you at least watch tonight?

Threatening from up top and then hitting Kuzma cutting to the lane. Backing guys down and then finding the open man out of the high post. No-hesitation underhand swing-scoop the second the ball hit his hands. Drive to the hole to draw in the rim-protector and then dish to the man he just left for a dunk. Quite a few assists that didn't fit your "drive and kick" narrative.

Between LBJ and Jokic, LBJ probably had 1-10 of the ten most memorable assists on the night.

Rondo was the only one who challenged him in that department. :wow:

You’re arguing with a dude who thinks that Lonzo would be better for the Lakers than LeBron.

NYC Rebel

Daps
He’s not better at it than Jokic not even close but I already know where you stand with Bron so I’ll just stop there
It has nothing to do with “I know where you stand with him.” :mjlol:

youre just making shyt up as you post